Windsor brokers, they should belong to jail

trader1977

Recruit
It is really sad, that there are still such brokers on the market. Their dealing desk lies, they do their best to wipe your account. Their requotes and market executions are their tools to decline your profit and increase your loss. whenever you make a nice profit and hit the close button, you just lose a big portion of it. but if you made a loss and wants to keep it to this degree you will be immediately filled at that price. I can compare between them and fxpro on the same platform, mt4. It is a difference like day & night.
My advice for any new comers, stay away from them and to those who are trading with them:
never trust any agreement on a chat or phone call with them. they should send you an email confirming what they promised you. otherwise, treat the conversation as if it were never made.
If your contract with them is through a business introducer, BI, then a 30 $ commission will be stolen out of your account every time you place a one standard lot position.they have too many types of accounts. never take the standard account. it is the worst of them. they are very proud of their dynamic stp account, assuming there are no requotes or slippages..don't believe this. they have very frustrating requotes and awful market execution, only better spreads than the standard account.
I want here to report what and how they damaged the account of my sister:
She traded futures with them, had many opened and hedged positions with a significant loss, and wanted to keep them open till the market makes the next big move to liquidate. she asked the one employee from the dealing desk to make a rollover for the positions and to repeat the rollover automatically every month without further asking for again. He assured here that it is done and made the rollover that month. the month after, they closed the positions from their side without notifying her with an email oh her personal email address, they said they didn't get any request for a roll over, denied the phone call from the previous month and just wiped the account. it is a matter of 60k $ !! We have got all recordings of phone calls from them during that month, but they didn't send the one with the conversation about the rollover. on the last phone call they sent, the employee mentioned, that a particular mr x from dealing desk will call back today because the roll over must be done. but they deny that this mr x has called back!! so how was the rollover done the month before without that communication? They are not that smart at their scam. we have an evidence and we will go to court. But I just wanted you to know how such a broker deals in a very cheap manner to get any penny out of their clients.

Do you have any record of their promise not to make the rollover automatically?
If they charged you/her $30/lot commission it's because the IB have asked that on his contract, now I am not sure it's legal you should contact Cysec and ask them about it.

By the way, why your sister is not the one who posts this thread?

* we have a recording for a conversation, where the employee mentions, that someone from the dealing desk will call back for the roll over matter, but windsor neither gives us the recording for that following phone call, nor they admits basically, that this following conversation ever took place. they hide the evidence simply.
* the commissions matters doesn't hurt us anymore, it was the fault of my sister, that she didn't read the contract she signed, I just posted this to warn others, who could join this broker via such BIs.
* my sister doesn't speak english, never participated in a forum and she is just down and I feel sorry for that what happened to her. she, and I think there are plenty other kind of people like her, just trusts very fast and never read through all details on contracts. and such traders are very valuable for brokers like windsor. the make use of all the mistakes they make and eat their money then. That I post about her case is just to share an experience, I actually didn`t make, but have to bear the results and fight for her rights. Thanks anyway for your reply.

all positions were on oil.
till today afternoon they still deny any calls..they will just repeat their lies here as they do in our conversations. I am just posting here to warn other traders. I already sent a complain to cysec and I will go to court. Thanks Eddiger anyway.

One small suggestion for the future. If you've got $60k riding on a contract being rolled over, don't settle for just a verbal promise that this will happen automatically. Get it in writing.

I think it's the best thing to do, we better hear their side too... tell them about this thread and mention that denying or ignoring will cause them just damage.

Back