• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WindsorBrokers.com (was windsorbrokers.biz)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Forex community,

Windsor Brokers are theives and we have all the documents proving this or else I won't be writing this. You are lucky they did not steal your money YET; since they were committing their efforts in stealing our money. They advised us to deal with a broker in Egypt and every thing went smooth st the beginning then after we saw the profits we injected more investments and this was a part of their plan. After a while the BI was kidnapped and hit harshly by some people we know nothing about them till now ( very professional) and he went into comma. Hence we checked our accounts in Windsor that we injected our money directly to their banks and discovered that our investments were hedged loooong time ago and our money is lost yet still receiving profits to our accounts!!!!!! Very mesterious. Who is after all this dilemma???!!! You tell me. We are putting their CEO, Mr. Jonny Abo Eitta into prison very soon. I'm talking about 500 clients from Egypt. Please check FPA for more details and stories

Dear Forex community,

Windsor Brokers are theives and we have all the documents proving this or else I won't be writing this. You are lucky they did not steal your money YET; since they were committing their efforts in stealing our money. They advised us to deal with a broker in Egypt and every thing went smooth st the beginning then after we saw the profits we injected more investments and this was a part of their plan. After a while the BI was kidnapped and hit harshly by some people we know nothing about them till now ( very professional) and he went into comma. Hence we checked our accounts in Windsor that we injected our money directly to their banks and discovered that our investments were hedged loooong time ago and our money is lost yet still receiving profits to our accounts!!!!!! Very mesterious. Who is after all this dilemma???!!! You tell me. We are putting their CEO, Mr. Jonny Abo Eitta into prison very soon. I'm talking about 500 clients from Egypt. Please check FPA for more details and stories
Every story has a end same goes to fraud ,unjust ,I honestly hope that we wake up fm this NIGTH MARE SHORTLY ,and Windsor and all people associated in our suffering are brought to justice ...
Never loss Hope.

After reading the law suit post I thought I'd have a look on the CySec site to see what they have aa they must have had hundreds of complaints submitted to them for this "broker". There is nothing at all about anything except their basic registration information. Did any of the people that got scammed report it to CySec ?

I e-mailed CySec asking where a member of the public can see any information about complaints about a regulated firm. After all CySec should exist to protect the public so providing information to the public is surely a basic requirement. FCA have a page where you can see the number of complaints (and those that were upheld) for each entity they regulate.

Back