Winners Edge Failures

hp69flva

Private
Austratrader2012,

man i feel really bad for you - real awful what happened to you. I do think that these guys tend to exaggerate their results. Please keep us updated on any more developments.

Austrader2012

Private, 1st Class
Still have not heard from Casey about this complaint.

Attachments

• WetMentoring.jpg
    WetMentoring.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Austrader2012

Private, 1st Class
MichaelStorm.jpg
I think Michael Storm owes me some money for very bad management. This would include the $20 000 loss of an account in just 3 weeks, all of the $150 a month fees paid leading up to this and any interest owed to me!
Very poor performance.
Bewary

Last edited:

Michael00007

Private
Nathan and Casey said Winners Edge trading would refund within 60 to 90 days from January 1 2014 , the cost of their trade copier service to everyone who lost money during 2013 .
Well if I lost 46 % of my account then everyone else must have lost as well .
Up to June 2014, Nathan had always replied with excuses that they were working through the refunds and I was not forgotten .
Nathan or anyone else has not responded to my last 2 emails but I will try again after posting this .
From reading previous messages on this thread I don't think they will respond now even though I would love to get my $2800 back !

Austrader2012

Private, 1st Class
Are you able to post a copy of the letter that states they will refund people on here for me please so I can follow this up?