Winners Edge Failures

Austratrader2012,

man i feel really bad for you - real awful what happened to you. I do think that these guys tend to exaggerate their results. Please keep us updated on any more developments.

Still have not heard from Casey about this complaint.

Attachments

• WetMentoring.jpg
    WetMentoring.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
MichaelStorm.jpg
I think Michael Storm owes me some money for very bad management. This would include the $20 000 loss of an account in just 3 weeks, all of the $150 a month fees paid leading up to this and any interest owed to me!
Very poor performance.
Bewary

Last edited:
Nathan and Casey said Winners Edge trading would refund within 60 to 90 days from January 1 2014 , the cost of their trade copier service to everyone who lost money during 2013 .
Well if I lost 46 % of my account then everyone else must have lost as well .
Up to June 2014, Nathan had always replied with excuses that they were working through the refunds and I was not forgotten .
Nathan or anyone else has not responded to my last 2 emails but I will try again after posting this .
From reading previous messages on this thread I don't think they will respond now even though I would love to get my $2800 back !

Are you able to post a copy of the letter that states they will refund people on here for me please so I can follow this up?

Back