1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinnersEdgeTrading.com (Casey Stubbs)

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by Administrator, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Austrader2012

Austrader2012 Private, 1st Class

WetMentoring.
    Would Casey Like to comment on my post yet about Michael Storm crashing my account within 3 weeks flat.
    Also these results on myfx look really bad, all except for Nathan and I congratulate him on that.

3. Austrader2012

Austrader2012 Private, 1st Class

MichaelStorm.

I think Winners Edge (Casey Stubbs) and Michael Storm owe me some money. I would advise anyone investimng money with their advise to think again.

4. ronaldo

ronaldo Recruit

I bought once a Tool from Winnersedge, which should show stop loss zones with a very mysterious refund policy. I didn't get my money back at the end. It was just about 50 US$, but this tool useless in my opinion and they refused to give the money back. I cannot recommend Winnersedge, because I got this impression, that they need simply the money. Is not a good style indeed to make such a hype because of 50 US$. And I would not give them more money for anything else. They lost a potential customer with their behaviour and in my opinion only companies which tools do not work have to act like this withj refusing giving money back or with making confusing refund policies. Otherwise everybody would ask for money back. Be careful of this!

5. JMBthe3rd

JMBthe3rd Recruit

I agree with all these post! The videos and homey approach and so-called moral Christian face on their approach is just a SCAM