Winnersedgetrading doesn't deliver and take money

ronaldo_rene

Recruit
Hi Forexpeacearmy-Team,

at 26th April 2017 I ordered Forex package (Striker 3.0) at Winnersedgetrading.com.
In the ordering process something went obviously wrong and so I did not get any access or login information or a link how to get on their product site. So I wrote them AT THE SAME DAY, that I don't want their product anymore, because the order didn't work and they should not dare to take money from my credit card, because I didn't get any information about accessing their product, which I wanted to order.

I thought, that everything will be fine, because I didn't hear from them anymore.

But now in June I saw my credit card receipts and I found out, that they took already 3 payments from my credit card:

1) 7 US$ for the product (26th April)
2) 39 US$ for a monthly subscription in May 2017
3) 39 US$ for a monthly subsciption in June 2017.

Obviously the 7 US$ for the product (with a 14 days test period) were linked together with a monthly payment afterwards, which is very strange by itself. But anyway: Why should I pay for something, if the order didn't work for me?

So I complained there at Winnersedgetrading this week ( I wrote there several times with Alex Flores from Winnersedgetrading), why they took money from my credit card, although I told them, that I am not interested in their product anymore, because the order didn't work and their system had obviously a technical problem.

These people at Winnersedgetrading say now, that THEIR REFUND POLICY says, that they can only give me 39 US$ back, but not the first payment about 39 US$. And they say this, although I announced to them directly after the non-working order at 26th April, that I didn't get any access information about their product and that I don't want their product anymore and they should not touch my credit card for this. Their cancelling period was 14 days (test period). This information about the cancelling period was written, when I ordered the product.

In their refund policy they wrote obviously, that you can cancel there at anytime, and not, that you have to pay 39 US$ because of any reason.

For me it looks like they want to make money with a strange refund policy, but not with their Forex product.

This is not ok in my opinion and I don't want to support this kind of business, because in my eyes this is fraud and not fair from Winnersedgetrading at all, if they hide now behind a strange refund policy and didn't accept my refund request directly after the order.

Best regards,
René

Hi Forexpeacearmy-Team,

at 26th April 2017 I ordered Forex package (Striker 3.0) at Winnersedgetrading.com.
In the ordering process something went obviously wrong and so I did not get any access or login information or a link how to get on their product site. So I wrote them AT THE SAME DAY, that I don't want their product anymore, because the order didn't work and they should not dare to take money from my credit card, because I didn't get any information about accessing their product, which I wanted to order.

I thought, that everything will be fine, because I didn't hear from them anymore.

But now in June I saw my credit card receipts and I found out, that they took already 3 payments from my credit card:

1) 7 US$ for the product (26th April)
2) 39 US$ for a monthly subscription in May 2017
3) 39 US$ for a monthly subsciption in June 2017.

Obviously the 7 US$ for the product (with a 14 days test period) were linked together with a monthly payment afterwards, which is very strange by itself. But anyway: Why should I pay for something, if the order didn't work for me?

So I complained there at Winnersedgetrading this week ( I wrote there several times with Alex Flores from Winnersedgetrading), why they took money from my credit card, although I told them, that I am not interested in their product anymore, because the order didn't work and their system had obviously a technical problem.

These people at Winnersedgetrading say now, that THEIR REFUND POLICY says, that they can only give me 39 US$ back, but not the first payment about 39 US$. And they say this, although I announced to them directly after the non-working order at 26th April, that I didn't get any access information about their product and that I don't want their product anymore and they should not touch my credit card for this. Their cancelling period was 14 days (test period). This information about the cancelling period was written, when I ordered the product.

In their refund policy they wrote obviously, that you can cancel there at anytime, and not, that you have to pay 39 US$ because of any reason.

For me it looks like they want to make money with a strange refund policy, but not with their Forex product.

This is not ok in my opinion and I don't want to support this kind of business, because in my eyes this is fraud and not fair from Winnersedgetrading at all, if they hide now behind a strange refund policy and didn't accept my refund request directly after the order.

Best regards,
René
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Ronaldo,

Thanks so much for giving our service a try. Our goal is to have a great product and great service.

Remember we have email, live chat as well as phone support.

Let me answer these one at a time.

1st complaint (I did not get anI did not get any access or login information or a link how to get on their product site.y access or login information or a link how to get on their product site.)

In this case, we responded to your request as soon as you emailed us on April 26th saying you couldn't access the product. We explained how to access that day and we can see that it worked for you as shown the log we keep on who is using out tools.

It is not true that you did not get access, we automatically send out the information as soon as you purchase and according to our records you did access the site as seen here in this image.

2017-06-21_1509.png

2nd complaint: e will give you a refund which we did of $39 for the last monthly period.

However, if you wait more than one month to ask for the refund we cannot give you two months because we have to have a place to cut it off (for example you cannot use a service for an entire year then cancel and ask for all the monthly payments back, we have had people ask for this....)

So our policy as stated in the terms and conditions are as follows:

It is the sole responsibility of the customer to cancel the subscription before a charge is processed if the customer does not wish to continue their membership for the next period of the respective subscription plan. Once a charge is processed, it is not refundable. -

However, since you responded just two days after the June payment we did refund that payment.

We are happy to work with people and help them in their trading but we have to honor our terms for the monthly payments.

Last comment: For me it looks like they want to make money with a strange refund policy, but not with their Forex product.

The way we want to make money is by providing an excellent product and even better service, our policy is not strange but is built to help customers have a low cost to a great tool.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Hello Winnersedgetrading,

there is something strange with the date, where I logged in at your site. 2 months ago from today (22.06.2017) would be the the 22.04.2017. How can this be, if I ordered your product on the 26.04.2017??? So it's less then 2 months, correct? But two months ago means more than two months, correct?

I didn't get any log in data from you in the order from 26.04.2017, so how can I log in to your site then? And I never logged in after my order from 26.04.2017.

Btw, you say not the truth, when you say: "However, if you wait more than one month to ask for the refund we cannot give you two months because we have to have a place to cut it off (for example you cannot use a service for an entire year then cancel and ask for all the monthly payments back, we have had people ask for this....)"

I wrote you in 2 mails immediately after my order, that I don't want your product anymore and that you should not touch my credit card and take money from me. if you are not able to have a working order process. I said this very clear, but you ignored my mails obviously. And how should I ask you for a refund, when I didn't get any product or delivery from you? I think, it should be enough, if I tell you directly after the non working order, that I don't want your product!

My first mail was at 26.04.2017 5.35 am:

------------------------------------
Hi,

I bought the trial for 7 USD from you, but I didn't receive any link, as you promised.
So where is it?

Best regards,

René

After this mail there came no confirmation as on normal support sites, that you got my mail...so I waited another 15 minutes, before I wrote you the second mail

My second mail was at 26.04.2017 5.50 am:

I think, you deserve another bad entry at Forexpeacearmy?
You offered me Strike 3.0 with access to your website and videos and till now I get nothing...

You know what?

Keep your system and your video, but don't touch my credit card, or something bad will happen!

I don't like false promises "YES, I SEND YOU A LINK BY EMAIL"....and nothing happens.

This is betraying people!!!! So better let it, ok?

Regards,

René

So you cannot say, that I waited over two months to reply. to you, because I replied IMMEDIATELY!
And if your ordering system is not working correctly and does not deliver any access data to your products, this should not be your customers problem.

Ronaldo,

Thanks for your response. Our system automatically replies our customers and anyone who reaches us, with a message confirming that we received your email and that the next contact will be within 24 hours. Your emails from late 4-25-2017 and 4-26-2017 were not ignored, since we answered you back on 4-26-2017 with a confirmation of your purchase and the information on how to access into Strike 3.0. Copies from the original emails from these dates have been sent to your email address among the confirmation of the refund performed for your last subscription payment on 6-9-2017.

After our last email from 4-26-2017, we didn’t receive any reply from you about this or any other email sent from our email address, until 6-16-2017, therefore, it was assumed everything was working properly with you. Since we didn’t receive a request to cancel your subscription until 6-16-2017, we cannot refund you any payment older than 30 days. Please find below our Rock Solid Refund Guarantee from our Terms of Service:

“Rock Solid Refund Guarantee: If 30 days after the purchase you may request a refund, after that there will be no refunds processed.”

The Terms and Conditions should be agreed before completing any purchase order with us, you can also find them in the following link from our website:

http://winnersedgetrading.com/terms-and-conditions/#sthash.qCE86Lzi.NUHrYZ10.dpbs

Hello Winneredgetrading or Alex Flores,

you mentioned your Rock Solid Refund Guarantee. Nice!

So you allow within 30 days after the purchase to pay a refund to your customers, if I don't want your system, right?

So can you please write here for everybody, what I wrote you exactly in my 2 mails from 26.04.2017, which was AT THE SAME DAY (!) of my purchase, which did not work?

Btw which influence has your mail which you sent to me after I wrote you my 2 mails? First of all I didn't receive any mail from you at 26.04.2017 and second...for this you should read again and confirm here, what I wrote you in my 2 mails from 26.04.2017. And then you should compare your "Rock Solid Refund Guarantee" with my 2 mails.

Ronaldo,

We have to follow our policies. We processed your refund petition in the best possible way, that’s why your payment from June 9th 2017 was refunded. Unfortunately we can’t refund you a payment from May 9th 2017 since your argument does not apply this time.

Our customers are first for us; therefore we are always trying to excel our customer service. We got back to you since the first contact, answering your inquiries. Besides, our system emailed you notifying that your subscription was going to be renewed into a monthly subscription unless you contacted us for cancelling. Different emails for subscribed customers were sent as well, from 4-26-2017 until 6-16-2017. You replied until June 16th 2017.

Winnerstradingedge aka Alex Flores,

I ask you again to post here, what I wrote to you in my 2 mails directly after the order was not working and when I canceled my order. Are you a coward to post it here? Why you are lying?

Ronaldo, why not go ahead and post a copy of what you sent?

You may also want to have a chat with the disputes department at your credit card's issuing bank.

Back