Winning big vs winning small

Hi,

I just read that some brokers are unhappy when there are a few traders that "win big" on their trading accounts. Is it better to have trading accounts at many different brokers and "win small" at each of them?

What pip/$ amount is a red flag when it comes to winning accounts?

The answer to this question is probably so obvious as in this case but I just want to know your opinions on the matter.

Thanks,
Mrf1962

Brokers profits depend on customer winnings or losing , they are payed by customers money !!! That's why they are unhappy!!

Often true, but if you happen to get lucky enough to catch a good trend and use trailing stops, you may end up with more profit than planned. That's a bad time to find out that your broker is going to do one of the following:

1. Cancel your trades based on some lame excuse about price irregularities.
2. Cancel your trades based on an insupportable claim that you "cheated".
3. Somehow lock you out of being able to close your trade and ignore your SL in hopes that the trade will go against you, thus cancelling out all your profits.
4. Find 101 excuses to delay processing your withdrawal.
5. Make up some wild excuse to lock down your account.

Fxxxing true

Big profit trades seems popular for every trader but only some can find these wins. Rest of traders have to be content on small pips. Aiming towards big profits is a cause of loss as well in forex market for those who had no experience to deal with this type of trading.

A good regulated broker should not be having any problem with the amount of profits that the traders make, until and unless they are bucketshop brokers traders need to worry. Better refrain from such bucketshop brokerage firms. Choose a good regulated ECN/STP brokerage firm. I really like instant withdrawal brokers.

A good regulated broker should not be having any problem with the amount of profits that the traders make, until and unless they are bucketshop brokers traders need to worry. Better refrain from such bucketshop brokerage firms. Choose a good regulated ECN/STP brokerage firm. I really like instant withdrawal brokers.

Who is an instant withdrawal broker?

Withdraw services vary from broker to broker some show quick response but final approval take some time . Other broker take a long time for even first step of withdraw . However it is not time if they take 5 to 6 hours it means you are able to get your amount in hand same day. That is better than waiting for 2 to 3 days to get your profit in your account to enjoy.

You should always go for winning small. The best thing about winning small in forex is that it makes you remain humble and grounded to Earth. Many people get carried away when they win big in the market. This is very dangerous for you in the future life. So, winning small is not a bad thing.

Back