Winning big vs winning small

Small win or Big win, depend on your trade setup. In higher timeframe there is probability to get big win more than smaller timeframe because range of trading is wider. For long term need to take win-loss ratio with risk rewards ratio to design trading strategy.
I choose large or small timeframe. Preferably small, there you can go a large lot and quickly get a profit. But if the game does not develop on small timeframes, and there are good prospects on a large one, then I will open a long-term deal and take a break from trading. Trading on large timeframes is a rest.

I choose large or small timeframe. Preferably small, there you can go a large lot and quickly get a profit. But if the game does not develop on small timeframes, and there are good prospects on a large one, then I will open a long-term deal and take a break from trading. Trading on large timeframes is a rest.
I definitely prefer longer time frames.

I personally experience never to be so happy on big wins because they are timely until you not get consistency in profits . For me success on regular basis matters than of its size. I know if I got high profit by chance it is not just due to my skill. I will remain happy with small victories that are my own I can rely on them.

This is not about lazy but intraday trading where you can get more profit even if you win 4 out of 10 trades. Setting more pips on 10 profitable trades is same as you take small profit on 100 trades.
Exactly. Not lazy, I just prefer the confirmations and probability of longer time frames.

Back