Winning big vs winning small

It is true that some brokers do not like it when a trader wins big, but this mostly happens if your broker loses big whenever you win. For those brokers who earn from commissions or percentages of wins, they do not have a problem whether you win or lose. There are options to chose from, so do not settle for mediocrity by deliberately winning small when you can win big

I wouldn’t say that this is necessary good to have a few accounts in different brokers; I would say that it is rather stable. You are ensured if one of you broker will just disappear or something else will happen with him. In this case you will always have a plan “B”, which is I think more stable.

Often true, but if you happen to get lucky enough to catch a good trend and use trailing stops, you may end up with more profit than planned. That's a bad time to find out that your broker is going to do one of the following:

1. Cancel your trades based on some lame excuse about price irregularities.
2. Cancel your trades based on an insupportable claim that you "cheated".
3. Somehow lock you out of being able to close your trade and ignore your SL in hopes that the trade will go against you, thus cancelling out all your profits.
4. Find 101 excuses to delay processing your withdrawal.
5. Make up some wild excuse to lock down your account.
This is very true. Many brokers will always find a lame excuse for cancelling your trade or sweeping your account dry if they notice you are going to win big; especially if they stand to lose big. As for me, I just can't settle for mediocre 'win small strategy' because of a mere broker. If I can, I win big or look for another broker. Who cares?

Professional trader will earn more pips but the amount earned depends on the lot size that depends on the risk management. I've never though about what amount should be taken acording to the broker behaviour. I think that if you trust the broker you trade, but if don't, stop trading here.

Any victory is a victory, so I would not dwell on the size of my achievement. Of course it's nice when your capital grows at least 15-20 percent, but smaller but more confident steps, it's also great.

What a shame that brokers are this way lol. It's the same for anything - win at a bookmaker, get banned.

Any victory is a victory, so I would not dwell on the size of my achievement. Of course it's nice when your capital grows at least 15-20 percent, but smaller but more confident steps, it's also great.
Yes, Small profits make traders confidence they can gradually step to invest more and do trading for a big plan. I do not mean they will do risky trading. If they get success through proper practice they will certainly plan and do good analysis to get more than small profits.

Back