Winning big vs winning small

Damn, sure they will better will have something like you just stated anyway, I mean earning small but with a lot of clients, I mean traders cause they can always leave to some other broker and that from whom they went will loose their money;)

i have heard of brokers with holding large sums and i always feel you would be better to split across a few just to be safe

Hi,

I just read that some brokers are unhappy when there are a few traders that "win big" on their trading accounts. Is it better to have trading accounts at many different brokers and "win small" at each of them?

What pip/$ amount is a red flag when it comes to winning accounts?

The answer to this question is probably so obvious as in this case but I just want to know your opinions on the matter.

Thanks,
Mrf1962
Wouldnt amend my strategy for this reason, big wins and small wins come and go

Hi,

I just read that some brokers are unhappy when there are a few traders that "win big" on their trading accounts. Is it better to have trading accounts at many different brokers and "win small" at each of them?

What pip/$ amount is a red flag when it comes to winning accounts?

The answer to this question is probably so obvious as in this case but I just want to know your opinions on the matter.

Thanks,
Mrf1962
Winning consistent is more important

Define "big" in forex for one. I aim for consistent profits that increase over time rather than a string of small losses and a massive win to be in profit

If broker is unhappy with a big win by traders I think they as dealing desk broker or bucket shop broker that want to make losing trader for their winning game, but usually these broker offer a big bonus as attract promotion

Back