• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinningSolutionSystem.com (Was ForexGoldTrader.com)

General discussions of a financial company
dear all

i want to know if any one using it from past few month ...?

if yes what is the result %

please share i want to try this ea on my live ea...

pls help

Yeah....I have been using it since beginning of january 2011....with excellent results.
It does get pretty scary when gold n silver prices go down like in February.

I am trading both gold and silver....gold is more volatile....I have changed my setting though.

GOLD SETTINGS
use filter = 0
max trades = 10
maxrisk = -999999
take profit =200
minlot - .01
maxlot = 10
staticlot = 0
dynamiclot = 0.75
ecnbroker=true
fiforule = false

SILVER SETTINGS
use filter = 0
max trades = 10
maxrisk = -999999
take profit =20
minlot - .01
maxlot = 10
staticlot = 0
dynamiclot = 0.75
ecnbroker=true
fiforule = false

I end up with almost as many silver trades as gold trades with these settings.
I would deem these settings as pretty aggressive....you will need to monitor the prices if they are consistently falling. I have gone down to about half my equity.
I chose to go with only 10 trades 10+10=20 total for gold and silver and then .75+.75=1.5 total for the dynamic lot size because I am trading both gold and silver on the one account...so did not want to over extend my margins.
The 10 trades is more conservative....for when the prices start going down....it does not keep opening buys stops after the 10...which could be hit on a retrace and then eventually you would end up with maybe 20 trades open on each pair instead of your 10 limit....(on the default 25 it would be more)...possibly over extending your margin.
You can let it ride down.....until it bottoms....then actually increase your order limit to may 15...so you still catch the ride back up.

I would still be keeping a close eye on for margin calls....but todate thankfully I have not had to close any trades coz I was getting close.

I have been averaging about 20% per month...sometimes more.

It has been working very well for me. :)

Nice

I just purchased this last week, and it's great. Made tons of profit, and it's already paid for itself in one trade.

What is your account size?

Thanks for sharing your info. I wonder what account size you are trading now? I mean in dollar amount.

I bought this robot and everything so far so good.....the key is the draw down, if you don't have enough money in your account then you maybe subject to margin call....this makes good money if you have above $5000 so you can place bigger lot orders and make more money in longer term....this is not a get quick rich scam like others...this lands you positive trades no matter how long it keeps the trades open....you just need to have enough money lets say $5000 to $10,000 minimum to make a good living on this....I like this robot....recommended....

:):D

Yeah....I have been using it since beginning of january 2011....with excellent results.
It does get pretty scary when gold n silver prices go down like in February.

I am trading both gold and silver....gold is more volatile....I have changed my setting though.

GOLD SETTINGS
use filter = 0
max trades = 10
maxrisk = -999999
take profit =200
minlot - .01
maxlot = 10
staticlot = 0
dynamiclot = 0.75
ecnbroker=true
fiforule = false

SILVER SETTINGS
use filter = 0
max trades = 10
maxrisk = -999999
take profit =20
minlot - .01
maxlot = 10
staticlot = 0
dynamiclot = 0.75
ecnbroker=true
fiforule = false

I end up with almost as many silver trades as gold trades with these settings.
I would deem these settings as pretty aggressive....you will need to monitor the prices if they are consistently falling. I have gone down to about half my equity.
I chose to go with only 10 trades 10+10=20 total for gold and silver and then .75+.75=1.5 total for the dynamic lot size because I am trading both gold and silver on the one account...so did not want to over extend my margins.
The 10 trades is more conservative....for when the prices start going down....it does not keep opening buys stops after the 10...which could be hit on a retrace and then eventually you would end up with maybe 20 trades open on each pair instead of your 10 limit....(on the default 25 it would be more)...possibly over extending your margin.
You can let it ride down.....until it bottoms....then actually increase your order limit to may 15...so you still catch the ride back up.

I would still be keeping a close eye on for margin calls....but todate thankfully I have not had to close any trades coz I was getting close.

I have been averaging about 20% per month...sometimes more.

It has been working very well for me. :)

I am really sorry i have just joining again with FPA forum.
Gold and Silver hit the top and will hit $1500 per oz and $50 per oz.
Please let me know if you guys have any question.

Faiz :nerd:

Explanation From FGT Support

I am really sorry i have just joining again with FPA forum.
Gold and Silver hit the top and will hit $1500 per oz and $50 per oz.
Please let me know if you guys have any question.

Faiz :nerd:

Hi Faiz and FGT support team,

I am very interested in FGT EA. Really want to have it and do live trading with it. But, Why rush if questions that I have sent to FGT Support do not get answered yet? I am suspicous that you guys in support may hide something or I am simply wrong?
Although everybody here have good results but their are not mine. So, must be carefull right? Forex is not all about profit but risk too.
So, if this is real please answer my simple questions. I trust you if you can handle simple things otherwise I will not.

If I have to go live trading with this FGT EA, what is the minimum capital to start with and the right settings (if conservative one) so that the monthly profit can exceed monthly VPS (suppose I will use $19.95/month. I know nothing is exact in forex, but at least you can give such estimations or assumptions. FGT team create this EA, they advertise it, so it is logic they have most experience than anyone else that they can answer the related questions about their product).
With this question, I do not mean that this has to be profitable and has to have warranty. But, where those of your claims are based on if you can not give estimations or assumptions.

Every forex trader may agree with the statement that forex is not different from any bussiness. Right bussiness has right planning where to start and where to go right? and planning must have estimation or assumption, right?

I am proud that you guys, Indonesian can create this great EA. But, can you handle simple question?

Regards from me, your fellow forex trader from Indonesia.

Hello,

Please resend your email to forexgoldtrader@gmail.com
I am ready answer your email.

Mohon maaf ya pak :)

Faiz

Hi Faiz and FGT support team,

I am very interested in FGT EA. Really want to have it and do live trading with it. But, Why rush if questions that I have sent to FGT Support do not get answered yet? I am suspicous that you guys in support may hide something or I am simply wrong?
Although everybody here have good results but their are not mine. So, must be carefull right? Forex is not all about profit but risk too.
So, if this is real please answer my simple questions. I trust you if you can handle simple things otherwise I will not.

If I have to go live trading with this FGT EA, what is the minimum capital to start with and the right settings (if conservative one) so that the monthly profit can exceed monthly VPS (suppose I will use $19.95/month. I know nothing is exact in forex, but at least you can give such estimations or assumptions. FGT team create this EA, they advertise it, so it is logic they have most experience than anyone else that they can answer the related questions about their product).
With this question, I do not mean that this has to be profitable and has to have warranty. But, where those of your claims are based on if you can not give estimations or assumptions.

Every forex trader may agree with the statement that forex is not different from any bussiness. Right bussiness has right planning where to start and where to go right? and planning must have estimation or assumption, right?

I am proud that you guys, Indonesian can create this great EA. But, can you handle simple question?

Regards from me, your fellow forex trader from Indonesia.

I am very unhappy so far, I've purchased FGT 24 hours ago and have not received my EA whatsoever.

I've downloaded the darn yahoo messenger (who still uses this?) and they didn't reply my messages, then I sent them emails, which they never responded to, then I added their gtalk account, they didn't respond, then I sent them gmail emails, which they never responded to.

Horrible experience so far, steer clear for now, argh.:mad::unhappy:

Back