• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinningSolutionSystem.com (Was ForexGoldTrader.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Guys,
Is anyone out there running this EA live with FOREX.COM?

I am planning to go live with £10k and would be very interested in any feedback.

I will report my progress over the coming weeks.

Regards
J
Hi Jason,
Did you already got an answer on running the EA with Forex.com?

I'm planning to run the EA with Gomarkets.aus.com. Anybody out there who is already running the EA with this australian broker.

You can trade gold on there platforms but only with a minimum of 5 MICRO lots.

On the FGT site they state that for a micro account the minimun deposit balance would idealy be 1K for a 0.01 lot.

Does this mean that for these 0.05 lots the deposit balance should be 5K?

regards
p

Does anyone have any real data on this bot?

Hi Jason,
Did you already got an answer on running the EA with Forex.com?

I'm planning to run the EA with Gomarkets.aus.com. Anybody out there who is already running the EA with this australian broker.

You can trade gold on there platforms but only with a minimum of 5 MICRO lots.

On the FGT site they state that for a micro account the minimun deposit balance would idealy be 1K for a 0.01 lot.

Does this mean that for these 0.05 lots the deposit balance should be 5K?

regards
p

That would be a very logical assumption, 5k for .05 lots.

I have my eye on this ea the backtest looks promising, I don't see the problem with the outstanding trades as they are ongoing assuming the backtest would continue they would eventually unfold and be either wins or losses.

I would like to see some live account results, but now I see the vender is trying to squeeze everyone to buy before new years by threating to put the price up to $499 in January. Not sure if that makes me feel better about buying it at this point, I mean its not like this ea has really proven itself, all I see are backtest results, nothing live. So buying now would be a leap of faith, and with the track record of the forex EA industry churning out loser bots and scams I'm not feeling very faithful.

Does anyone have any live results for this bot?

i have 1 month running this EA in live with FXOpen, is very good, nice performance, i have 56% profit in 1 month, no loss.

Live results - since 21st Dec

Dear all,
I set up my live account on the 21st Dec with Forex.com running silver and gold charts with standard settings but only half a percent risk for the dnamic lot input.

I have had 5 winning trades and no losses with £223 profit booked and a floating loss from 2 open trades of £188.
Forex.com

My experience of working in FGT technical support has been excellent, but I am still concerned that Forex.com(uk) will not produce the same volume of trades as FXDD Malta.

Does anyone have any feedback from using this EA with Forex.com uk?

Regards
J
:)

SL hit twice and they are still refusing a refund

Tried this one out but it hit SL twice and finally killed my account. Tried at 40% SL and then 80% SL. Sent in statement with refund request and they are giving me the run around wanting me to re-start my MT4. This one will definitely kill your account soon as a serious down trend starts. The logic is buy only and hope gold always goes up. Need lots of money to start and ride the downtrends. I only had $1350 and used .01. Now sitting at $300. Anyone have any ea's they can recommend that will work with $300.00 and make money ? :) I only have two EA's out of about 150 that I've tried that actually work. They aren't all scams but 99% of these do turn out to be account killers in the long run. Thanks.

Money Back Guarantee!

Hi Ozoner,

We never refuse your refund, please check your email again.
Also, i have explained to you why your account blown up. It because FXDD Malta has a bug when they changed to extra digits.
You must to restart it first to make it works normally.
Our accounts are okay and have some floating DD.
Same as FPA demo:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/forex_gold_trader/demo

Faiz

Tried this one out but it hit SL twice and finally killed my account. Tried at 40% SL and then 80% SL. Sent in statement with refund request and they are giving me the run around wanting me to re-start my MT4. This one will definitely kill your account soon as a serious down trend starts. The logic is buy only and hope gold always goes up. Need lots of money to start and ride the downtrends. I only had $1350 and used .01. Now sitting at $300. Anyone have any ea's they can recommend that will work with $300.00 and make money ? :) I only have two EA's out of about 150 that I've tried that actually work. They aren't all scams but 99% of these do turn out to be account killers in the long run. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes I did get the refund, thank you. Although my account is blown I cannot re-start with this strategy, I don't feel comfortable with this ea, just doesn't feel right to always buy and hope the trend continues up forever.

Forex Gold Trader

I was considering purchasing it for long time. I noticed current statement in thier website not updated and in reality DD nearly $4500 ( CP gold $1369) Because it only open buy trade without stop loss which is extremley dengerous. Gold price likley to hit below $1330 within next two weeks. So be careful before you buy this EA.

atique22

Back