• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinningSolutionSystem.com (Was ForexGoldTrader.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Live results since 21st Dec 2010 - update 2

Dear all,
Quite a scary time with the market crapping out 4 to 5% in both gold and silver last week. That said, my profit has now reacehd £542 off a £14k stake with 11 consecutive winning trades. I have a floating loss (DD) of £673 and a further 7 buy stops waiting to trade if the price bounces.

I will keep the weekly updates coming.

Good luck to all.

Jay
:)

about ea profitability

dear all

i want to know if any one using it from past few month ...?

if yes what is the result %

please share i want to try this ea on my live ea...

pls help

Long trends will burn you out!

Any EA which runs without a stop loss, in any market has the potential to burn the account!

It is only common sense that if a market keeps going in the wrong direction, the funds will run out when using a smallish account.

Even if it is a large account, there is still the potential for large losses.

If a trend refuses to change direction, you get locked into trades and you sure have got problems!

Having had experience of such an EA, that did not use a S/L, I would now not touch one with a barge pole.

Last edited:
Update account start from 4 January 2011

10 000 USD account
985 USD profit
1900 USD Open trades
Only gold trade, no trend filter, 0.1 fixed lot size on 10k acc ( less than 1%; very agressive setup would be dinamic lot size to 1% )

lets see what happens with the 1330 gold cotation expectations...

Live results since 21st Dec 2010 - update 3 - 02-14-2011,

All,
I am now at a 10% total return on capital in 6 weeks, with a £1404 (gbp) profit on 24 consecutive wins based on a starting capital of £14,000. I have 5 working orders with a floating loss of £1504.

While this sounds very exciting and rosy, I have been as much as £5000 down on my floating loss which was 36% of equity, which would wipe many of us out if not appropriately leveraged.

I have found the silver EA is producing better results from a return and risk perspective, although I continue to run both Gold and Silver EA's on a fixed lot of 0.70

I am now leveraged based on surviving a 10% price correction, which would truly be a good time to get out.

The reason I am still in this EA, is that what we have seen in January from a bearish perspective is not unusual and if you look back at the long term trends, we have not even seen a correction based on the scale of decline.
I personally believe the bull trend is still in good shape and $1600 for year end on gold seems to be a pretty commonly forecast view across most Tier One analysts.

Regards
J

:)

Can anyone assist me?

Can anyone assist me with functional EA?

I believe in manual trading but am now impressed with the results of EA I'm seen in here. If anybody is ready to give me a functional EA to test run, I will be grateful. Send it to my email address: bayuskam@gmail.com

Thank you.

Forex Gold Trader

I went live with FGT on FXDD Malta:
Capital USD 959.44 (21 Feb 2011)
Balance USD 1198.15 (28 Feb 2011)
Growth 24.8%
Normal setting

NZ financial Demo
Bal $5688.84 from $5k capital
Growth 13.8%
normal setting

Live results since 21st Dec 2010 - update 4

Starting capital £14,000 GBP
Normal settings for XAU and XAG based on single lot per pair.

52 successful trades
£4092 profit
Balance £18,002
29% return on capital in 10 weeks.

Now increasing lot size from one to two lots on XAG and leaving XAU at one lot, but capping both pairs with a maximum of 6 open lots. (This means that my account is wiped out if the market moves down by 15% to 29.75 and 1224 respectively.)

I am no trading expert, but I think the normal settings outlined in the FGT manual which suggest 1% risk and 30 open trades create far too much leverage which would not survive anything like a 15% price correction.

Does anyone have any comments on this point?
How about you Faiz?

Last edited:
FGT not opening buy stops on silver

Can anyone tell me why FGT is not opening buy stops on the SILVER settings.
Normal setting 25 trades/50 pips. Dynamic lot is 1.0. Same for Gold exept 600 pips. Thx, P.

Back