• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WinningSolutionSystem.com (Was ForexGoldTrader.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,

Today our security server (MQLPROTECTOR.com) has down few hours caused by our EA scripts.
We have fixed the scripts and running normal now.
BUT you must use this NEW version FGS30-20110523.

SIMPLE STEPS :
1. Download at member area Forex Gold & Silver EA 3.0 | Forex Currency Trading | Automated Forex Trading System | Metatrader 4 | Best Forex Robot
2. Install it or replace the old one
3. Set your EA
4. Done

We are really sorry for this inconvinience.
If you have any question, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Faiz

I dont understand when people keep on trying more EAs always hoping for the Holy Grail of trading. There is absolutely no EA that can make money in the long run. They might make a profit for a while, but that s ALL. That specific EA was obviously a recipe for disaster. No stop loss ? You re kidding me, right ? No stop loss ? Get out of here.

Even the best EAs have this fundamental flaw....they assume that backtesting is a good way to predict future performance. It s a delusion even if certain patterns tend to repeat themselves in a GENERAL way. What the EA designer will do is he will modify his EA by the good old methods of trials and errors until his product shows good results for a certain period IN THE PAST.

Then comes REAL LIFE. Those peaks and valleys of price movements will roughly look like the past ones but not exactly ! not in the same order !

If there was ONE EA that really made money consistently, it would pretty quickly conquer most of the available consumers market by words of mouth alone ( and ultimately defeat itself for obvious reasons ). Then why are there HUNDREDS of them ?

Hi,

We have fixed and optimized Forex Gold & Silver 3.0
Please download NEW version FGS30-20110525.

SIMPLE STEPS :
1. Download at member area Forex Gold and Silver EA Member Area
2. Install it or replace the old one
3. Set your EA
4. Done

We are really sorry for this inconvinience.
If you have any question, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Faiz (Tech Support Team)

please join currensee.com

Why does a forex marketer work hard by writing a lot of bullsh1t words, testimonials, etc to convince everyone that his trading system is good, or try to convince everyone that he is a successful trader, whereas there is a simple way to convince everyone, the simple way is just publish his trading performance, real time and real account to mt4i.com or myfxbook.com.
He can not show his trading performance, because he is not trading for living, but marketing for living everyday.

Last edited:
Back