Romance Scam Wintersnow Limited Scam (www.wintersnowfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Sure the addresses are as follows:

TJnGtY4yFu6S6p2QhyRHNRunLnozCneYUU - This is wintersnow

TFo2dqD7XF6Bpg8GAdh8SE4w9TVZ2Hqgsu - This is binance.

I'd imagine in reality these are addresses not in my name whatsoever and that they money is long gone!
Correction:

TFo2dqD7XF6Bpg8GAdh8SE4w9TVZ2Hqgsu - This is Dagian.

Sure the addresses are as follows:

TJnGtY4yFu6S6p2QhyRHNRunLnozCneYUU - This is wintersnow

TFo2dqD7XF6Bpg8GAdh8SE4w9TVZ2Hqgsu - This is binance.

I'd imagine in reality these are addresses not in my name whatsoever and that they money is long gone!
Wallets can be traced to the final destination where the money ended up at. I will see what I can do for tracing.

Wallets can be traced to the final destination where the money ended up at. I will see what I can do for tracing.
GASO offers services however here is a tutorial also.

Seems difficult to follow.

Guess if it was easy it would be simple to get it back hahaha.
GASO offers services however here is a tutorial also.

I’m also a victim of scammer using this company, first started with locus market int ltd and after deposition of the money , transferred to wintersnow limited came to me through watsapp in the name of Lisa, and then to telegram in the name of Lucy , using an email ( enquiry MT5 )
1661310604136.png

This is his or her wallet:

TH8d2XSHdBmtqkH3AbRDcYQf8gzbNAa4GP

Unfortunately, he stole around one million $ from multiple innocent people and using that now to buy real estate in china

And this is his message to proof that , it’s showing that he participated with 7541154 yuan ( more than one million $ ) :

1661310276321.png

These people should be arrested and going to jail

I was also scammed by Wintersnow. My story is a little different as my trading account of 8 months was held by Oreon and was transferred to Wintersnow in mid July. Now it has disappeared. I was introduced to a WhatsApp trading group and based on a previous scam, I told the girl to take a hike and I was working with an administrator of the site! Could this have been the same person?

I too have been scammed by a Chinese agent for Forex & Winter Snow Limited to the tune of $100,000.00 through a dating site by a very handsome, slick, and sweet-talking man. This person went by the name of Su Wei an investment banker in New York City. He provided his personal information as

awakajina43@gmail.com
213-379-9433
30 E 29th St #26A,
New York, NY 10016

I have now noticed their website trader.eigwintersnowfx.com is no longer working!

Attachments

• daito-su-wei.jpeg
    daito-su-wei.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 4
  • daito-pool.jpeg
    daito-pool.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 5
  • daito-890x1186.jpg
    daito-890x1186.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 5
  • Daito38.PNG
    Daito38.PNG