Romance Scam Wintersnow Limited Scam (www.wintersnowfx.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I too have been scammed by a Chinese agent for Forex & Winter Snow Limited to the tune of $100,000.00 through a dating site by a very handsome, slick, and sweet-talking man. This person went by the name of Su Wei an investment banker in New York City. He provided his personal information as

awakajina43@gmail.com
213-379-9433
30 E 29th St #26A,
New York, NY 10016

I have now noticed their website trader.eigwintersnowfx.com is no longer working!
The website eigwintersnowfx.com/zh-cn/ does seem to work and also redirects to:
mangobifi.com/zh-cn

Maybe you search for your charming investment banker through their support page, instead of calling FPA a scam.

Post #4 in the thread below is stating there is a new website for WIntersnow.

scam alert:
website trader.mangobifi.com/dep/transfer/view
Previous name Wintersnow
Meet at a dating site then allure to forex investment. Use good model pictures.

Yes, the same guy in the pic. Scammed via dating and used my Whatsapp phone. Threatening to give more money. What a nightmare. Any way to report to cybercrime?

Back in Dec. 2022, I was contacted via WhatsApp once again by a person claiming to be from Morgan Bell Lawfirm. His contact message is

"I am from Morgan Bell Law Firm. We are the partner of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the sole authorizer of the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Recently, the international financial Regulatory Authority (CFTC) has frozen a large amount of funds suspected of Internet fraud, which contains your investment information and transfer records. Have you been defrauded by online investment?

Official Website: morganbelllawfirm.com

Our law firm focuses on the recovery of online investment fraud has rich experience, and is the only authorization of IFin, our recovery rate of stolen money is as high as 90%

"Can you tell me exactly how much you've been cheated of? Do you keep all your transfer records? You must have the remittance record voucher at that time to appeal for recovery of each sum of money. If the record voucher is complete, we will only charge the lawyer fee, and we will only charge 50% from the beginning."

"Of course, you can go to our official website for information about our law firm"

Having been screwed out of $100K, I don't trust anyone claiming they can recover my lost funds. This guy finally told me his name which once again made me distrust him since he gave a Chinese name and I was screwed over by a Chinese man. I honestly do not mistrust the Chinese race, this might have been a coincidence but still.

He said his name was William Wong and he sent me all these diplomas trying to convince me he was legit. I told him I could make every one of his diplomas on my desktop.

I again ask him about their fees and he replied ▼

"That depends on how much money are you being scammed" and then followed up with this, ▼

"The proxy free of our law firm is 2200 USD , and the balance will be paid after 50% of the funds are recovered successfully"

Just thought I would add this if anyone is interested, and not wasting their time in reading my post.

Attachments

• business card.PNG
    business card.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 33
  • diplomas.PNG
    diplomas.PNG
    109.5 KB · Views: 34
  • lawyers card.PNG
    lawyers card.PNG
    115.5 KB · Views: 33
Back