Winvesto - Financing & Investments (Ambrogio Troia)

Winvesto - Financing

Pharaoh :)

I know what they have to prove anything! You can see for yourself that no response has come so very probably the yay-kara portrayed as being descriptive of credibility and this is an absolute insolence a company like his work makes the winvesto Korekt so world before all make bad! man would immediately give them banned forums! I mean in a forum should be made ​​to testify honestly and do not cling to a demo account that can make it all as he wants. So I ask the manager that he testify yay-kara forums from the forum immediately strikes! many thanks

WINVESTO IS GOOD :):):);)

Winvesto

Dear Forum, You see Goldfinger is also a customer of the winvesto and have loss all his money!!!!! That is a totaly SCAM, mr Troia want only to earn commissions of the brokers!!!

@Goldfinger: I have send you a PN, please contact me.

Last edited:
Winvesto Proton-System

Hallo to all! I have found this thread in the Google. In May i bought a Test-License for 35€ per month and deposit 500€, after 1 1/2 month the system loss all my money. :hissyfit:

But i'm happy when i think about yay-kara with his loss of 15.000SFR with this manager :unhappy:

To be Fair i have uploaded the statement here: http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=D7E0217911

Dear Forum, You see Goldfinger is also a customer of the winvesto and have loss all his money!!!!! That is a totaly SCAM, mr Troia want only to earn commissions of the brokers!!!

@Goldfinger: I have send you a PN, please contact me.

Winvesto GmbH - DANGER SCAM

DANGER TO ALL: The Winvesto GmbH is a SCAM and FRAUDER Company: See the facts:

The Chairmains of the Winvesto are:

Mr. Ambrogio Troia, Italian,
Ms. Mathis Siegrun, Austrian,
Mr. Hasan Firat Cun, Turkish,
Mr. Ramazan Cun, Turkish,

Mr. Troia was also chairmain of follow companies: BRAT Troia & Co. (deleted), MegaPlayer GmbH (deleted), NGS-Traders GmbH (in dissolution), TROIA Consulting (deleted), AMV Handels AG (in dissolution)

:mad:

We refer to various statements regarding our company and/or its directors and employees made within this forum/thread.

First of all, please note that our company is duly registered according to Swiss Law and is, as a so called financial intermediary, supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority „FINMA” and its registered supervisory agents (SROs). Therefore, our company is obliged by law to abide by the financial business’ „best practices” in the utmost diligent way, and our company is constantly supervised in this regard on a regular basis by official state bodies.

Unfortunately, our company’s and our Broker’s computer system was attacked by unknown persons and/or legal entities in July 2011 and the respective intruders have manipulated some of our client’s accounts. Such manipulation resulted in complete loss of the invested funds. However, as it was an obvious criminal act, our company together with our broker refunded in full the losses of our customers and restarted daily trading. The whole issue is currently under investigation by the competent police authorities in Switzerland and UK. All necessary actions in order to protect our computer system have been taken.

We have reason to believe that some of the „posters” in this thread refer to the above mentioned customer accounts. We are in constant contact with the respective customers and therefore can assure you that the postings within this thread were posted by persons which are not and have never been customers of our company.

Moreover, the two persons posting negatively about our company in this regard registered with this forum in July 2011. We therefore have reason to believe that these persons attacked our computer system and now try to destroy our business reputation by posting misleading facts.

We offer to all interested people more detailed information about our company and its products and services, if they wish so. You will find our contact details on our webpage Home: winvesto - Fremdwährungshandel und automatisierte Handelssysteme. Our staff will be happy to help you.

Regards
Winvesto GmbH
Ambrogio Troia, CEO:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Dear Forum Members

This is an official statement of

Winvesto GmbH
Reg.-Nr. CH-280.4.013.942-8
Im Wilacker 12, 4106 Therwil
Switzerland

We refer to various statements regarding our company and/or its directors and employees made within this forum/thread.

First of all, please note that our company is duly registered according to Swiss Law and is, as a so called financial intermediary, supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority „FINMA” and its registered supervisory agents (SROs). Therefore, our company is obliged by law to abide by the financial business’ „best practices” in the utmost diligent way, and our company is constantly supervised in this regard on a regular basis by official state bodies.

Unfortunately, our company’s and our Broker’s computer system was attacked by unknown persons and/or legal entities in July 2011 and the respective intruders have manipulated some of our client’s accounts. Such manipulation resulted in complete loss of the invested funds. However, as it was an obvious criminal act, our company together with our broker refunded in full the losses of our customers and restarted daily trading. The whole issue is currently under investigation by the competent police authorities in Switzerland and UK. All necessary actions in order to protect our computer system have been taken.

We have reason to believe that some of the „posters” in this thread refer to the above mentioned customer accounts. We are in constant contact with the respective customers and therefore can assure you that the postings within this thread were posted by persons which are not and have never been customers of our company.

Moreover, the two persons posting negatively about our company in this regard registered with this forum in July 2011. We therefore have reason to believe that these persons attacked our computer system and now try to destroy our business reputation by posting misleading facts.

We offer to all interested people more detailed information about our company and its products and services, if they wish so. You will find our contact details on our webpage Home: winvesto - Fremdwährungshandel und automatisierte Handelssysteme. Our staff will be happy to help you.

Regards

Winvesto GmbH
Abrogio Troia,CEO :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Let's see if any of the people who recently created forums accounts come back and leave followups.

Personally, I'd hold off on placing any money until getting a lot more information about the steps taken to prevent any more security breaches.

Was any client data compromised?

Winvesto Fraud

Dear Forum,

The Winvesto GMBH is not regulated or supervised by the FINMA (Swiss Financial Markets Supervising Authority), only by the PolyReg a Self-Regulatory-Organisation against Anti-Money-Laudering!!

I have talk with a asset manager from switzerland about this case, and they have told me: A Broker like Alpari UK or Hantec Markets never can be hacked and trade on a Client-Account!!!

And what is with the loss of yay-kara with -15000 CHF on his 20000 CHF Account from October 2010??? Or your Computer-System hacked 10 Months ago??!!??

The Asset-Managed mean also: This System was trade around 1000 Trades per Month like this Proton-System from the Winvesto GMBH, must earn; 1000 Trades x (2 Points Spread + 4 Points Commission) = 6000 Points per Month only for Spreadcosts and Commissions!!!!!

This System must loss!!! But i think the only motivation is to earn commission from the Brokers!!! Winvesto have trade around 8500 Trades on the account on yay-kara from October 2010 - June 2011 with a average volume of 0.10 lots, its 850 Lots with a commission of 4 pips = 3400$ for the Winvesto!!!!

....The Winvesto Staff will be happy to FRAUD you! :p

Winvesto GmbH

I have try to call Mr Troia from the Winvesto after i see his Post but he don't answer or call me back. Also i have send 4 e-mails in the last 10 days :hissyfit:

I am sure the winvesto and Mr Troia lie us all !!! First he write as the member: 2Fast4You and say he are a customer of the Winvesto!!! :mad:

And now this statement: A hacker-attack against the Winvesto-computer and Broker-system!?!? I have asked my Broker ALPARI and they have say that my account was NOT ATTACKED BY A HACKER, all trades are executed by the WINVESTO!!!!!!!!!! :hissyfit:

Also i have speak with the POLYREG in Zurich about my problem and they told me: I must contact a Lawyer and go the cantonal-court in Basel, for this i need min. 2000 francs :unhappy: The Winvesto have ONLY A AML regulation!!!! And is not regulated like a security dealer!!!!

I think also that the Winvesto want only to get commissions with her Proton-Systems and other "Super"-products. The example from the asset manager with the calculation of spread and commissions is the evidence for this.

Back