Winvesto - Financing & Investments (Ambrogio Troia)

Dear Forum Members

I've been mandated by Winvesto GmbH to resolve the various allegations and misunderstandings within this forum-thread regarding the business practices of Winvesto GmbH.

I've been assisting Winvesto GmbH or Mr. Toria respectively in legal matters for quite a long time now and I know the company and its staff very well. However, I do not make any statements about the quality of Winvesto's services. This is subject to direct negotiations/discussions and experiences between customers and Winvesto GmbH.

What I can do, however, is to get in contact with any interested User regarding Winvesto's post of 08.04.2011. Please note that I will not accept any anonymous e-mail accounts. Interested persons must identify themselves with a valid phonenumber and an electronic copy of an ID/Passport incl. registered address. After having verified the mentioned information, I will answer questions relating the allegations made within this thread.

This offer refers especially to the users "yay-kara" and "fxgoldfinger", which allege that they are actual or former clients of Winvesto GmbH.

Please feel free to contact me via georg-j.wohl@advokatur-wohl.ch or via phone +41 76 375 84 24.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and remain

with best regards

Georg J. Wohl
Attorney-at-Law, LL.M.

FPA members would like to know more about this case in a public way

So, people who filed a complaint in the scam alert folder should be able to upload/provide copy of the following documents.

1/ Copy of their signed contract with Winvesto

2/ Copy of the bank wire tranfer (or credit card statement) to Winvesto or Winvesto's broker

3/ Copy of the LPOA because no broker will allow a third party to trade an account without an LPOA

If they can provide such information, everyone will know more about this case and if they don't reply in a reasonable time then the case is over.

PS: there is also a third person (2fast4you) who has refused to publicly publish his/her account statement so that members cannot compare it to the yay-kara's one.

Last edited:
Dear AthenaFX

I appreciate that you try to roll up this case in a public and transparent way. However, I am not convinced whether it is advisable to upload any contract copies or transfer statements. We are talking here about private data after all.

I posted all information about my person and my lawfirm. This may be interpreted as a guarantee that this is not any poor try to cover any bad performance of Winvesto GmbH. My person and my lawfirm have no interest whatsoever in covering Winvesto GmbH. Our mandate is to prove that some of the Users within this thread try to mislead people.

For you as a hint. I am in possession of the original account statements which were posted by aya-kara and goldfingerfx and I know to which Winvesto clients these statements belong. Those clients assured to us that they did not post within this thread. Moreover, they are still active clients of Winvesto GmbH. Therefore, such persons must have a "doubled personality" which I honestly doubt.

Aya-kara furthermore alleged that he or her has tried to get in contact with Winvesto GmbH which is not true. Therefore, I offer the opportunity to get in contact with me. I will answer mails and phone calls.

Finally, please note that "2fast4you" is a client and distribution partner of Winvesto GmbH who tried to help which we appreciate very much.

Dear AthenaFX, if you are interested I will organize for testmonth for free of Winvesto's PROTON trading tool. Of course on a testaccount with no financial risk. By that you have the possibility to check out the services of Winvesto GmbH and make your own picture.

Best regards

Georg J. Wohl
Attorney-at-Law, LL.M.

FPA members would like to know more about this case in a public way

So, people who filed a complaint in the scam alert folder should be able to upload/provide copy of the following documents.

1/ Copy of their signed contract with Winvesto

2/ Copy of the bank wire tranfer (or credit card statement) to Winvesto or Winvesto's broker

3/ Copy of the LPOA because no broker will allow a third party to trade an account without an LPOA

If they can provide such information, everyone will know more about this case and if they don't reply in a reasonable time then the case is over.

PS: there is also a third person (2fast4you) who has refused to publicly publish his/her account statement so that members cannot compare it to the yay-kara's one.

Thank you for your reply Mr Wohl.

Concerning private data, people can hide their name or address before uploading a document.

This case is not in the traders court at the moment.

However, it looks like that the parties agree to a public debate. Just tell us if we are wrong or right about that.

You may organize this the way you think the most suitable but you have to propose something that makes sense with a public debate.

Thank you for the offer to test the Proton program but there is an official way to do that at FPA and the results will be published online.

Take a look at the products under review. I am sure that the moderator will provide you with all information on how to put this product under review at FPA.

Last edited:
Dear athenafx

It is hardly possible to organize for a "public" debate when everybody is posting anonimously. As far as I can see, I am the only member who has revealed his true identity.

I will discuss your recommendation regarding a public test of PROTON with the CEO of Winvesto GmbH.

Until then, I wait for replies/contacts by the other forum members (which will not happen, but only silly comments on my propositions).

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail (as indicated earlier).

Regards

Georg J. Wohl
Attorney-at-Law, LL.M.

Hi Mr Wohl,

I understand that considering a public debate you will face both true comments and fake testimonials.

However, if you take a look at the upper right of the posts you will find some useful info about the person who wrote the post.

I mean that you will notice that some recruits with only one post will consider a service very bad or very good. They suddenly have an opinion on something but not the day before.

Beside this, you will find people with numerous posts who will discuss and ask questions.

Furthermore, if you take a look at the cases in court, you will notice that most of the time, the truth has finally been revealed.

So, the system works. The only question concerns the parties. Anyone can understand that the parties prefer a private debate.

If they don't (i mean at least one of them), they have to provide evidence about their case.

As far as I know, people who filed complaints against Winvesto did not go ahead. I mean that if I had been scammed about 10, 20 or 30k I should be very anxious and I should not resign until a solution could be found.

At the moment, your customer is the only one willing to continue the debate.

So, the wise answer is to provide a reasonable time for your opponents to provide evidence and if they don't, anyone should consider that the case is over and there is no reason to push it to the traders court.

By the way, you are not fully right when you say that everyone except you is anonymous because all FPA members may for example google athenafx and know who we are and where we are in Switzerland.

I mean that at least, it is the same for any representative.

You may also notice that you can PM members to enter private talkings.

Last edited:
There are some restrictions on PMs. Members must achieve the rank of Private to be able to send or receive those.

I am a little disturbed by some of Mr. Wohl's statements. He says anonymous forums postings aren't a good way to deal with the issue, but also objects to people uploading information that would prove their claims, since it may contain private data. He's got a website, but unless someone follows through with a visit to his office, there's no proof that he's any more real than anyone else posting here.

I think that a decision on whether to upload files or not should be left to the individual traders. Naturally, it may be a good idea to edit out home address, phone numbers, and email addresses. If the account number is shown, that would be more than enough for Winvesto or any representative of the company to identify the trader.

Winvesto

Dear Forum,

Ok, first comes a post from "2fast4you" a "customer" of Winvesto (The lawyer say he is a Distributor!?" after him comes "Troi" as the CEO of the Company and now a Lawyer of the Winvesto:err: A lawyer in Switzerland costs around 300 CHF per hour!!! Are you think really the Winvesto pay this?? Have you see ever a real lawyer who post in a Forum!??!! :mad: This is evidence enough and see the statments below from my account and of yay-kara - also i have found two additional account from the Winvesto on myfxbook.com:

SpeedShare - Download WinvestoProton.PDF

[url=http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Winvesto/mam-investor/139446]MAM Investor System | Myfxbook

MAM Proton System | Myfxbook

Winvesto's Profile | Myfxbook

You can compare all trades and comments of this accounts!! Take a look to the Website: Home: winvesto - Fremdwährungshandel und automatisierte Handelssysteme and you see thats the systems from Winvesto.

myfxbook.com don't lie, you see 99.90% Drawdown and -16216 Pips!!! :hissyfit:

I'am sure thats a churning strategy on each account form the Winvesto with a commission of 4 Pips per trade. Don't forget on the account of yay-kara this frauders have trade 8500 trades with a loss of 70%!!! calculate the commissions....So i will see the respond of the lawyer on this!! Hacker-attack?? :confused: forget it, that are scamers or not!? 4 Accounts with a loss between 70% - 100% and a lot of trades!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Winvesto

You see the Winvesto CEO Mr Troia and his lawyer Mr Wohl don't answer on my last post:mad: Whyyy???

On the Winvesto homepage Home: winvesto - Fremdwährungshandel und automatisierte Handelssysteme is the last news from 08/04 about this Forum and they say Forexpeacearmy lie's !!!

The news about the performance stops at 05/03... the Winvesto havent post a positive result for May, June, July and August... Whyyy???

On Myfxbook.com: Winvesto's Profile | Myfxbook you can clearly see the Winvesto loss all money in May!!!

@Admin: What's the criterias to mark the Winvesto as a SCAM?

Dear Forum Members

As I mentioned in my first posting, anybody is invited to contact me directly via e-mail or phone. By that you will also get a confirmation about my person and function if you should share fxgoldfinger's or pharao's doubts.

However, nobody has contacted me so far.

I guess everybody has realized by now that this forum thread is based on personal issues some persons have with Winvesto GmbH or its CEO respectively. And those issues do not refer to Winvesto's services and/or products. I emphasize in this regard that fxgoldfinger and aya-kara are not customers of Winvesto GmbH!

Best regards

Georg J. Wohl
Attorney-at-Law, LL.M.

Back