Winvesto - Financing & Investments (Ambrogio Troia)

yay-kara

Recruit
I wish to report a heavy scam forex company, the Winvesto - Financing & Investments offers Managed Accounts with max risk per trade and present a lot of statements with high profits and low losses. The CEO Mr Ambrogio Troia is also member of a regulatory authority in Switzerland and i have trust him to invest 20000 CHF after few months and tousands of trades i have 5000 CHF.

On the website (Home: winvesto - Fremdwährungshandel und automatisierte Handelssysteme) you can see: Max leverage 0,1 - 0,5 but i have more than 3 lots open positions!? Max risk per transaction 0.25% but i lost 2700CHF with a 0.30 trade!? I have a balance of 20706.35 CHF with a floating of -15508.21 CHF.

Please beware of this scam company and safe your money.

Winvesto - Financing

Dear forum, I would like to comment on the remarks sent by yay-kara!! I am a customer at winvesto GMBH and so far all that has been set out have been correct. They work with the set risk profile for me and so far they have performed positive, yes I see also a lot of trades going in and out but it is the result that counts.

Thank you.
:)

Hello Yay-kara

I took a look at your statement and I am amazed because there is not much logic behing the trading decisions.

It looks like they buy high and they sell low.

I noticed that there are many trades (8512) So they probably got nice commissions if they are IB.

Due to the number of trades, I think they use an EA to trade your account.

You should take full control over your account as soon as possible and remove their right to trade for you.

Your best plan is probably to try finding good trades to kill the bad ones and also close some trades that are obviously loosers.

You have to do it in a very professional way to avoid a margin call.

Winvesto make profit

Dear yay- kara

Thanks for this nice :( statement and we now what make many people with ....... :( when you have a live account than post it !! these are not live trades or statements from Winvesto !! Why ??

The trades from Winvesto are completely different !!because
The paid in capital is divided into two accounts once make performance and the secondly reserves .
The trading account is in the performance of the lot size higher0,10 - 0,20 . In the case of the reserves account which is much smaller lots 0,01-0,03 it s just dependent of the size of capital .In both accounts, never changed the lot size !! unless you have the desire to go to a bigger risk !!

Your statement and your post is not trusted for me !! :):):)

Winvesto make profit !! Enjoy :eek:oh:

If you say the other guy's statement isn't Winvesto trades, then post your own so we can compare.

What? No public posting like your opponent? You can edit out your name and account number.

Winvesto - Financing

Pharaoh :)

Hello! I have no opponents! why should I prove was anyway if I know I'm right! I am of the opinion that no statements belong to the internet and in any forum! precisely because of the credibility of such. When you want a statement then send me your email !!then can you indeed confirm it in the forum! but I have never intended to prove something when I know that it is not so! they may want to have time to ask why no comment has come?

Winvesto is good :):):)

have a nice day ;)

You obviously have one opponent who already posted his statement. You are trying to prove Yay-Kara wrong. To do so would require that you provide evidence in a similar fashion.

Even if I were to privately check your statement and agree with you, then Yay-Kara could say that he doubts my word on it.

Back