Wish me luck...

Cesil

Private, 1st Class
After 18 months of prevaricating & fund/contingency building I've finally taken the proverbial bull (no pun intended) by the horns & resigned from work to trade FX full-time :)

Cyclon

Company Representative
After 18 months of prevaricating & fund/contingency building I've finally taken the proverbial bull (no pun intended) by the horns & resigned from work to trade FX full-time :)

The VERY Best of Luck to you!

:)

Cheers,
Cyclon

Cesil

Private, 1st Class
Cheers much appreciated. In a way it feels like getting married again, you want to, but put it off & put it off because its such a big step & with so much responsibility, then afterwards you wonder why you never did it earlier. Game on anyway!!

Pharaoh

Colonel
Definitely best of luck to you! For me, trading is still just a semi-profitable hobby, so I'm glad to see someone jumping in the deep end before I do. If you don't drown, I'll be coming to you for advice. :D

Cesil

Private, 1st Class
All going well so far. How many other people on this site trade as their main source of income out of curiosity??

Nancy Cheah

Sergeant
I'm already beginning to "join the club".

I've a handful of friends who trade for their respective living.

Last edited:

vans22

Private, 1st Class
Hi thre Cesil ! :):)

I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER !!!

There, I gave you what you've asked for. Happy Trading !;)

JH Ong

Recruit
Trading full time

Hi Cesil,

Wish you luck as well, as a matter of fact, I'm jumping into it as well. The hours suit me fine. I can do things in which I can't if it's a 9-5pm job..

All the best to you & me...hmmmm.

cheers mate..

JH

rthaddix

Recruit
Awesome!

I am wanting to do the same do you have recommendations. Have you ever signed up for trading alerts? I started three months ago trading and want to do better at it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JonnyPean Company Articles 1