Wish me luck...

Cesil

Private, 1st Class
After 18 months of prevaricating & fund/contingency building I've finally taken the proverbial bull (no pun intended) by the horns & resigned from work to trade FX full-time :)

After 18 months of prevaricating & fund/contingency building I've finally taken the proverbial bull (no pun intended) by the horns & resigned from work to trade FX full-time :)

The VERY Best of Luck to you!

:)

Cheers,
Cyclon

Cheers much appreciated. In a way it feels like getting married again, you want to, but put it off & put it off because its such a big step & with so much responsibility, then afterwards you wonder why you never did it earlier. Game on anyway!!

Definitely best of luck to you! For me, trading is still just a semi-profitable hobby, so I'm glad to see someone jumping in the deep end before I do. If you don't drown, I'll be coming to you for advice. :D

All going well so far. How many other people on this site trade as their main source of income out of curiosity??

I'm already beginning to "join the club".

I've a handful of friends who trade for their respective living.

Last edited:

Hi thre Cesil ! :):)

I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER !!!

There, I gave you what you've asked for. Happy Trading !;)

Trading full time

Hi Cesil,

Wish you luck as well, as a matter of fact, I'm jumping into it as well. The hours suit me fine. I can do things in which I can't if it's a 9-5pm job..

All the best to you & me...hmmmm.

cheers mate..

JH

Awesome!

I am wanting to do the same do you have recommendations. Have you ever signed up for trading alerts? I started three months ago trading and want to do better at it.

Back