With and without trading indicators - Opinions

Most of the times i like to trade without the help of any indicator until and unless am trading in cable for my sure fire strategy. :D

Most of the times i like to trade without the help of any indicator until and unless am trading in cable for my sure fire strategy. :D

I had a sure fire strategy once. It worked. My entire account balance burned down. :p

Sometimes indicators are useful. EurAud: the green flags tell us when the RSI is above 70 and the 50 days Roc is above 10%... A great bearish opportunity thanks to indicators.

euraudextrteme.gif

Looks interesting, but $3000 is a lot to spend without seeing some amazing (and broker-verified) results.

To be honest I never made money trading until I stopped looking at technical indicators. If watching two lines converge, diverge, point up, point down, move above a line or move below a line was right more then 50% of the time, wouldn't we all be rich? I know they should be used in conjunction with other tools/analysis but yeah.. Not a big fan..

This trading technique has strict requirements also concerning the stop loss. In my opinion, it's one of the most succesful ones but it has obviously to be integrated with other indicators. The success chances are surely higher than 50% if strictly applied.

Back