With the Photos ; Think Forex company and the scandal of manipulation of clients accounts , part 1 ,

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
Scam trial one for the account number 137906 ;

With the time think Forex company trying to promote itself as a trustful company for the clients at a sensitive market like the Forex market , it start to show its bad face for the clients who are working with it , by giving the clients a wrong info about its policies which is not exists on the real ground , and by informing the clients by the changes on its policies and not activate it on the reality , or by not making them able to reach for their accounts by dis-activating the meta-trade for them till their accounts would be called by the margin ;

That is literally what happened with my client at 18-3-2016 , when the company informed him by the change on the leverage from 1:100 to 1:200 on the index US30 , that what made him believe on the company E-mail to him , and complete his opened trades with the hesitated market cause the reserved amount by the margin would be decreased , and he will still have some money to depend on not reaching for the merging call ,

but unfortunately and as shown at the photos , thinkforex deceived him and closed all of his opened trade on the old leverage limit 1:100 even informing him that the leverage changed to 1:200 , this caused a big looses for him , so he decided to email the company and threaten them by complaining to the sides which gave them the licences for cheating the people ..

the company keep silent for four days , and wait till the market price moved against him , and thus they reopened the positions for him from a higher price a way from the level which the original problem happened ,

Not only they did this , but they frozen his ability to reach for his accounts to save his money for three hours , till the new margin call of the new leverage of 1:200 occurred ; during this bad three hours , he start to call and chat and email the company with no reply , even for the phone calls , till the new margin leverage called , they replied with saying we are sorry , you lost your money again and we can not so anything for you , even by a higher loses ,

at the attached photos you can notice how they closed the trades by the margin call of the leverage 1:100 even they informed him by the change of the leverage , and you can see who they frozen his ability of trade till the market price reach for the margin call of the leverage 1:200

Dear friend from the Forex traders , please be careful from thinkforex company , my client now is going by the assistance of his lawyer to the judgment to complain against thinkforex and trying to bring it to the real platform of the accountability , and this will weaken the company position and will increase the risk for saving your money

thinkforex tried to negotiate with my client not to complain for the sides which gave the license for thinkforex by offering him to refund a small part of his losses cased by them , and saying that he is happy with this solution or they will not refund anything

please be careful , and from this site i call thinkforex to appreciate its customers trust and to to cheat them and to save their trust , and my client trust , and not to make the ball of the ice from start to be rolling and getting bigger cause this will cause a huge loos for the company and for its other clients .

This is the scandal number one for Thinkforex and the other comes soon in part 2 of this subject

20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg

For That , i am the client who have been scammed by Thinkforex company at that issue , i already did complain to all the sides which gave the licences for Thinkforex in Australia and in UK , they replied that they are now discussing the issue among them internally

and today they ask me for more updates , and to forward all the emails by the company , and they promise to pucish the company when they get sure of all of my data , and this will harm the reputation of Thinkforex since this is not acceptable

i also ask my lawyer to start doing his legal action to bring the looses back with all the physiological damage penalties

[/QUOTE]

Send the url of this thread to ThinkForex. Ask them to please come and explain their view of what happened.

we invite Mr Chris Reynolds from thinkforex company to answer for this problem and explain but company dont have any answer becuse my issue and my loss money by company is correct

several times i emailed the company and invite it to reply , but they denied and ignored my emails to them , and this all ensure my story and support what i have said about the scam by the company ,

today i have emailed the British monitoring corporation about that again ...

this is a sensitive market where the people deposit their money at the hands of companies which is able to manage it , with sending the money we authorized the company to act on out behalf but not to take our money ..

i ask all the friends at this forum to support my issue , cause any of them may face the same thing i faced , and i am really in need for your support here ,, and i believe this is the goal of forming that forum is to support the clients rights

any further suggestion ??

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for providing information about a query on your account on this forum, the firm’s Client Services division will share its feedback in this reply.

ThinkForex is a regulated financial services provider and adheres to the appropriate regulatory guidelines, principles and rulings that administer the firm.

We appreciate your feedback on this public forum, however there are a number of facts & key pieces of information that have not been mentioned in this post, which are crucial to the clear and accurate understanding of this incident.

Although ThinkForex would like to share details of the case in order to provide a balanced view (in legal terms; Audi alteram partem), due to the sensitive nature of the case and client confidentiality guidelines, we are unable to do so.

Since inception, ThinkForex has established sound & efficient customer services processes that address client queries, coupled with our strict complaint handling procedures which the firm follows religiously. We appreciate you recognizing this during your outline of the incident which highlights this very fact that ThinkForex has acted in a fair manner by offering a solution to the client.

In conclusion, the firm has followed its respective policies and procedures in relation to the query and has acted in a lawful, courteous and sensible manner. Clients that wish to raise matters can do so to the necessary bodies and authorities.

The firm always welcomes genuine client feedback and endeavors to meet the trading needs & requirements of its diverse global client base, the firm is open to further discussing the matter to come to a viable solution.

Kind Regards

ThinkForex Support

Sounds like the customer needs to go to the authorities to get a proper response rather than fluff. Dreamforexco if you are under a regulated entity I suggest you raise your case with the regulator.

On that , I see that this kind of foggy replies can't save the clients money and can not pay their losses made by the company not by them

As well as not being able to save the company reputation inforont of its audience ,, the people have a minds and can varify the good companies from the companies which don't worth to be trusted

From day one with Thinkforex , I was very happy with their care , and with their fast replies which made them better than any company I worked with before

But it can not save that trust when it took several days to reply for my claim , even I email daily , and it only replied to find injustice solution for a problem made by their technical side , and they replied only when they get sure the market moved against me ,,

This is in appreciated action , and I believe that any talks or negatioations should not be about who to share the responsibility of that problem by refunding part of losses Since the problem made by the company and should take all the responsibilities and refunded all the losses

And to say , u can claim to the authorities , it sounds like we are not appreciating your custom

Yes I did claimed and I will continue claiming for all the losses + the time losses + all the other related problems caused by your company to me

thinkforex company dont make any steps to solve this problem really thats bad happed from big company but in forex all possible

Back