withdraw icmarkets concerns

While request money withdraw they declined the request claiming that there is one account with negative balance and whuch need to be resetted before money withdraw by transfer the negative balance amount from funds account to negative acount before withdraw request.
However while process the transefer between my own accounts as usual i found technical issue on transefer. Furthermore i highlited to icm team. But no action from their side.
Attached for reference which show that (transefer To list is not activated as usual)
Please advise
@icmarkets.com
@Forex Anonymous
Is there any official reply yet on your issue from them?

While request money withdraw they declined the request claiming that there is one account with negative balance and whuch need to be resetted before money withdraw by transfer the negative balance amount from funds account to negative acount before withdraw request.
However while process the transefer between my own accounts as usual i found technical issue on transefer. Furthermore i highlited to icm team. But no action from their side.
Attached for reference which show that (transefer To list is not activated as usual)
Please advise
@icmarkets.com
@Forex Anonymous
So how much total equity do you have with IC Markets?
How much were you trying to withdraw?
how much negative balance do you have in your other account(s)?

So how much total equity do you have with IC Markets?
How much were you trying to withdraw?
how much negative balance do you have in your other account(s)?

I tried to withdraw 500usd
I have equity available amount of 2700usd
the negative balance on another account (-580 USD) , however, the -ve balance is not acceptable since all open trades supposed to be closed while margin reach below %50 , which will never go below -150 USD, but they claimed that oil opened on the gap and huge negative came up (-580usd).
than they bargaining with me to transfer this amount 580usd to reset the negative account then they will process the withdrawal request.
then I did and transferred te 580usd to reset the account. and again requested for withdrawal of amount 450usd.
but it seemed that ICMmarkets are hypocrites team and not even respect the deal. they come back after i settled the -ve value and said that withdrawal declined.
attached for your reference as evidence.

@Forex Anonymous
@FOREX EAGLE
@FPA Forums Team
@IC Markets markets

I'm coping all of you to see how such company is not trusted and how we are belive in deposit money overseas and currently, they will block my account since I started the escalation process.
this is not accepted at all and I believe that everybody here shall not accept this such bad behaviour from ICMmarkets.
awaiting for everybody feedback and inputs, as such behaviour may devastating the overall conceptual in forex markets.
if any further details required, then please let me know.

Tamer

Attachments

• transefer 580usd.JPG
    transefer 580usd.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 5
  • negative balance.JPG
    negative balance.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 5
Is there any official reply yet on your issue from them?
please refer to my reply to the below mail. they informed me that there is another account had negative balance with the amount of -580usd which I should reset before withdrawal request, after much bargaining on the matter, I reset the account by transferring 580usd to the negative account.

then again, they declined the withdrawal again even after resetting the negative value. then now they are creating a new scenario and they deactivated the account. however, I have an equity amount of 2700usd. and I lost more than 6000usd on last 3 years with them.

Attachments

• transefer 580usd.JPG
    transefer 580usd.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 2
  • negative balance.JPG
    negative balance.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 2
Dear All
@FOREX EAGLE
@Forex Anonymous
@Forex eye
@4evermaat
I had a request for a withdrawal request on ICMarkets. the request got declined by them, and they informed me that there is one of my accounts has a negative value and I should reset to zero before any withdrawal.
literally, I transferred the negative amount with the value of 580 USD to reset the account. then I raised again withdraw request but the again declined the same.
attached for your references as evidence of the transfer amount of 580usd.
please advise what is the next action to be performed, furthermore, I noticed that today my account is deactivated and I got this mail from ICM .
this nonproductive approach from such a company is devastating the concept of online investment that they blocked my money and refused to proceed with a withdrawal requests.
extremely disappointed.
awaiting for your responses, please

Attachments

• negative balance.JPG
    negative balance.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 15
  • transefer 580usd.JPG
    transefer 580usd.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 16
  • request for withdraw.JPG
    request for withdraw.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 15
Did You make a deposit to IC Markets from your E Wallet or Card as per their agreement for this offer or not ?

Attachments

• Their terms for this deal.png
    Their terms for this deal.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 11
Did You make a deposit to IC Markets from your E Wallet or Card as per their agreement for this offer or not ?
Hi ,

I informed them that i will do internal transefer from my other account since my card was blocked . I know that they will not do any reimbursement if internal transefer. Currently i reseted the negative amount. The i placed withdraw request then again they rejected. And today they blocked the account since i raised dispute form against ICM since i did not get any effective responces.
Please advise how to escalate further. I believe this site here to support the client against any fraud behaviour such the case right now.

Why do you have 2 threads about the same issue?

Back