withdraw problem with 10 market

MNANKA

Recruit
I have make the withdraw for more than three weeks this people tell me they have already send money to my account but i fact the cash is not there if i contact them they say am no longer their client there is nothing they can do.

I have make the withdraw for more than three weeks this people tell me they have already send money to my account but i fact the cash is not there if i contact them they say am no longer their client there is nothing they can do.

Ask them proof of sending and if they denied then tell them that you will share their fraud activity on all over the internet.

Last edited:
I agree with FxMaster. Tell them as a "former client" you are entitled to full tracking information on all money they claim was sent to you. Invite them to either give you the tracking info or come to this thread and publicly explain why they won't give it to you.

pls do keep us posted and at the same time might as well invite them here to do some explanation.. and do leave them a review in the review section..

It's weird because money should not disappear, there must be some problem happens, maybe from your bank side etc.

Back