Withdrawal issue from mycryptoinvestment24.com

kingpandan

Recruit
mycryptoinvestment24.com this site was scammed me they offer me too. I pay 200 usd for my first investment then after 7 days they the want me to pay again 600 usd for kyc activation due to over profit. But they refused to charge my account for 3306 usd because it was encrypted..

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    68.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    118.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    319.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    115.8 KB · Views: 7
mycryptoinvestment24.com this site was scammed me they offer me too. I pay 200 usd for my first investment then after 7 days they the want me to pay again 600 usd for kyc activation due to over profit. But they refused to charge my account for 3306 usd because it was encrypted..

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

sir the website was totally gone. Its like it never exist anymore. i couldn't find it. its really fake website.

he first chat me and tell me about earning money in btc. Offcourse i was interested but i didn't know its scam if i know it then for sure i will not invest but its too late. But for sure i learned my lesson. The only sites can be trusted is the most longer years operated, confirmed legitimates and good ratings. Well i take now copies of trainings for forex and autobot system.. And thank for your information here from your own website I really appreciate your fight against scammers brokers.

Back