Withdrawal issue Secured Options

maverick985

Recruit
I've registered Swarm Intelligence and was assigned with Secured Options, made a deposit of $250 and started using the software to trade. It went quite well for the first few days but the system started giving crappy signals and my balance was down to $100+. On 13/12/2016, I received a call from a account manager from Secured Options that she noticed I wasn't doing well and offered to recover my losses with a deposit of $5000 which is fully insured and she'll assigned a trader to trade on my behalf (by taking certain percentage to trade without touching my money)that will guarantee a fixed monthly profit of $1000+. On the next morning, I saw an increased to the account balance more than what was committed. On 14/12/2016, the account manager called again that there's a huge deal going on and if I deposit another $5000, I'll be able to get around $4000 profits on the same day. Without any doubt, I dug out all my credit cards to fund that amount and sure enough I saw an increased of $4000+ in my account. I then requested for a withdrawal on 15/12/2016 which has been pending and no response from the AM. Until 5/1/2017, got a call from another person from finance that I have a "bad" account that they did not provide any insured amount for my account to be traded and I need to reach a turnover of $8,000 in order to make any withdrawal. Even for the amount that I deposited. The 2 options given was to deposit another $5000 to receive signals (a trader will call and guide me to place trades), or $10,000 fully insured to have a trader trading on my behalf. Not given any better options, I then deposited $5,000 as I've maxed out all my credit and savings. saw a bonus of $5,000 being added into my account which I didnt request for. the guy changed the turnover to $18,000. I've no choice but to follow exactly by placing $18,000 of trades, and end up with a balance of $20,000+, then he called to process the withdrawal over the phone, $10,000, to my credit cards and another $10,000 on wire. after 1 week, today all these withdrawals had been cancelled. Do you think I'd be able to get my money back?

How can i get my money back urgently?

I've registered Swarm Intelligence and was assigned with Secured Options, made a deposit of $250 and started using the software to trade. It went quite well for the first few days but the system started giving crappy signals and my balance was down to $100+. On 13/12/2016, I received a call from a account manager from Secured Options that she noticed I wasn't doing well and offered to recover my losses with a deposit of $5000 which is fully insured and she'll assigned a trader to trade on my behalf (by taking certain percentage to trade without touching my money)that will guarantee a fixed monthly profit of $1000+. On the next morning, I saw an increased to the account balance more than what was committed. On 14/12/2016, the account manager called again that there's a huge deal going on and if I deposit another $5000, I'll be able to get around $4000 profits on the same day. Without any doubt, I dug out all my credit cards to fund that amount and sure enough I saw an increased of $4000+ in my account. I then requested for a withdrawal on 15/12/2016 which has been pending and no response from the AM. Until 5/1/2017, got a call from another person from finance that I have a "bad" account that they did not provide any insured amount for my account to be traded and I need to reach a turnover of $8,000 in order to make any withdrawal. Even for the amount that I deposited. The 2 options given was to deposit another $5000 to receive signals (a trader will call and guide me to place trades), or $10,000 fully insured to have a trader trading on my behalf. Not given any better options, I then deposited $5,000 as I've maxed out all my credit and savings. saw a bonus of $5,000 being added into my account which I didnt request for. the guy changed the turnover to $18,000. I've no choice but to follow exactly by placing $18,000 of trades, and end up with a balance of $20,000+, then he called to process the withdrawal over the phone, $10,000, to my credit cards and another $10,000 on wire. after 1 week, today all these withdrawals had been cancelled. Do you think I'd be able to get my money back?

How can i get my money back urgently?

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention on your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention on your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address here https://www.securedoptions.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12523/www.securedoptions.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/securedoptionstrading

https://twitter.com/securedoptions

OR

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

https://twitter.com/securedoptions

Hi FxMaster,

I'll try that.

Can I what what's the next step once they join this thread?

Would the team be able to help talk to them in refunding the money?

Thanks

If they join the thread, we'll have to see what they say.

Otherwise, check the rest of FxMaster's advice carefully.

They have now changed their reason, that the previous $18k was a miscalculation and that I need to trade 30 times of $5k, which is $150k in order to make any withdrawal.

A few options were given, that I fund $10k (to continue what I didn't do the last time) and they will secure it by transferring $10k as well and use that to liquidate the account in 7 days and I can withdraw whatever that's left in the account after.

Inject $5k and they will do the same but need to trade $25k and takes longer to reach the turnover.

lastly, without injecting anymore funds, I have to trade $75k in order to settle the turnover issue. Which to me it's quite obvious that I'll lost everything in the account before reaching the turnover.

So, I guess their ultimate purpose is for me to lose all my money in trading?

By "securing" it with 10k of their own money, they mean a brand new bonus which will add more trading volume requirements.

Yes, they want ever cent you can possibly deposit and have no intention of giving any of it back to you.

Contact your credit card companies and ask about chargebacks. If they don't seem interested in helping you out, WinChargeback may be able to assist.

According to win chargeback, I don't have a case caused I've signed the DOD which is accepting the Ts and Cs of the bonus. Does this mean that I have to comply and trade the $75k as suggested by Secured Options?

Based on the bonus policy, if you withdraw from your account without reaching the required 30x trading volume, all bonuses will be removed. So if you account balance now is more than the bonus amount you have received, you still have chance to recover the leftover if you decide to close your account and withdraw now. If your account balance is less than the bonus amount, then no chance at all. That is how the bonus is there to trap you.

If you decide to trade to hit the required volume, the worst thing will be follow their instructions because they will make sure you lose everything before you hit the 30X. The only chance you have left, is to revoke any authorisation you have given SO to trade, do the trading on your own and try to hit the 30X before you zero out your account.

Of course, if you somehow manage to hit the 30X volume all by yourself and there is balance left, getting SO to approve those withdrawals is another matter altogether.

Based on the bonus policy, if you withdraw from your account without reaching the required 30x trading volume, all bonuses will be removed. So if you account balance now is more than the bonus amount you have received, you still have chance to recover the leftover if you decide to close your account and withdraw now. If your account balance is less than the bonus amount, then no chance at all. That is how the bonus is there to trap you.

If you decide to trade to hit the required volume, the worst thing will be follow their instructions because they will make sure you lose everything before you hit the 30X. The only chance you have left, is to revoke any authorisation you have given SO to trade, do the trading on your own and try to hit the 30X before you zero out your account.

Of course, if you somehow manage to hit the 30X volume all by yourself and there is balance left, getting SO to approve those withdrawals is another matter altogether.

Hi Tommisu,

They have changed their scam tactics from trading on behalf to forcing a bonus onto you, which I would have die die rejected but foolishly signed the DOD as I was pissed and too anxious to get my money back.

What do you think was the main factor that drove SO to return your money?

Would appreciate if you can share.

Thanks,
Keith

Back