Withdrawal Issues from icmarkets.com

AhmedAbdoMn

Recruit
I have an issue for about 1 month now to withdrawal my money from ICMarkets , I make a withdrawal request last month and till now I don't get the money back.

I send many emails and make a lot of calls without any commitment.

ICMarkets add a comment to the swift request without my approval, till now i don't get my money or get a comment from them when I return it back,

Ahmed

I have an issue for about 1 month now to withdrawal my money from ICMarkets , I make a withdrawal request last month and till now I don't get the money back.

ICMarkets add a comment to the swift request without my approval, till now i don't get my money or get a comment from them when I return it back,

Ahmed
i am sorry i don't know how to Invite the company do defend themself if anyone can help me with this

I noticed there is an email sent to me yesterday after I send a withdraw request. In that email, it requires me to click the 'confirm' button within 24 hours to make my request effect. This email never happened last year. Not sure if this would help you.

You may also need a chat with there customer service to ask them to check it and send the confirmation email again. Hope you good luck.

Ahmed
First, I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets is a manipulative & unethical broker who manipulates their client's trading platform to make their client to loss money and I strongly do not recommend this broker.

SWIFT stands for the "Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication" which is the code used by banks and other financial institutions to quickly, accurately, and securely send and receive information, such as money transfer instructions.
The SWIFT code can be found on a bank's website, on your bank statement, or through an online search....or you can ask your bank for their SWIFT code.

How did you make your deposit?
You can only withdraw money back the same way that you have deposited the money.

I noticed there is an email sent to me yesterday after I send a withdraw request. In that email, it requires me to click the 'confirm' button within 24 hours to make my request effect. This email never happened last year. Not sure if this would help you.

You may also need a chat with there customer service to ask them to check it and send the confirmation email again. Hope you good luck.
thanks, Lei for your reply, the case is more complicated than this, ICM add a comment to my swift request without my knowledge or approval.

First, I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets is a manipulative & unethical broker who manipulates their client's trading platform to make their client to loss money and I strongly do not recommend this broker.

SWIFT stands for the "Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication" which is the code used by banks and other financial institutions to quickly, accurately, and securely send and receive information, such as money transfer instructions.
The SWIFT code can be found on a bank's website, on your bank statement, or through an online search....or you can ask your bank for their SWIFT code.

How did you make your deposit?
You can only withdraw money back the same way that you have deposited the money.
Thanks, RahmanSL for your reply, I make the deposit from my bank account and now I am returning the money to the same bank.

it is the same way that I have deposited the money. and this the first time I am facing smoothing like that with them,

the case is more complicated than this, ICM adds a comment to my swift request without my knowledge or approval.

Back