Withdrawal issues with OPTIMARKETS BINARY

xudeshun88

Private
I have $8700 balance in Optimarkets there. There is no way to get it out. Approved for withdrawal on April 28, 2014.

Two things for starters:

1. Add your account number to this thread.

2. Send an invitation to every email address you can find for them. Ask them to please come to this thread and explain where your money is.

You should act quickly and vigorously to bring them to account. Posting complaints like that you'll not get anything, besides sympathy.

withdrawl

I have $8700 balance in Optimarkets there. There is no way to get it out. Approved for withdrawal on April 28, 2014.

I have an account with OptiMarkets as well as XP Markets and tried to make a $200 withdrawl from both of them in december last year. Still no success. They do not reply to several e-mails I have sent them. Their telephone numbers do not exixt. and when I successfully manage to get onto their live chat, I always speak to "Betty" who strangely is the same girl on both chats in the two different trading companies. She always tell me that my request for the withdrawl is in the reviewing state. What a bunch of lies.
If anyone has had any success withdrawing their money from either of them, I would love to know how they succeeded.
Robin Davidson
robin.davidson63@gmail.com

Optimarkets is holding unto my money as well. I have a £270 and have put in a withdrawal request for the past two weeks and the request is still pending.

Back