Withdrawal pain of MRC Markets

Hello Eddiger

Just traced the "warning" back from FCA to ESMA.

ESMA: Warning Concerning Company MRC Markets
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:22:30 GMT - News Articles

This company is falsely claiming to be regulated by ESMA. ESMA does not issue licenses for brokers, nor for other types of investment firms.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Horsetail

I mean an updated one, things may have changed from 2011!

No new updates to report, other than to say a lot of regulatory bodies have reported the same warning so the general public can be made aware of this fact.

Hopefully the thread starter Showup or a member of staff from the brokerage firm will join the discussion and update the thread if or when something changes. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Eddiger

Just traced the "warning" back from FCA to ESMA.

Good luck
Liz

Thank you Liz.

Horsetail- nothing has been changed since 2011 as there is nothing to report. They have got their warning and it's more than enough for me as an investor to stay away from them

Hopefully the thread starter Showup or a member of staff from the brokerage firm will join the discussion and update the thread if or when something changes. ;)

Good luck
Liz

I am getting no reply from the broker. I wonder whether their intention is to cheat...

I am getting no reply from the broker. I wonder whether their intention is to cheat...

If your withdrawal is processed. u can see on which date your bal got deducted. Based on that contact their acct dept for further details. If they wired you ask them swift copy so you can verify from your bank.

If your withdrawal is processed. u can see on which date your bal got deducted. Based on that contact their acct dept for further details. If they wired you ask them swift copy so you can verify from your bank.

They did not wire me any money. Please see the attached screen shot. The balance gone down the next day the withdrawal request was submitted. The money is still with them.

Attachments

• Account datails.jpg
    Account datails.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2
Pls find the reply from MRC Markets as attachment file. They need 'proof of the origin of the funds'.

Attachments

• Oct 9, 2014.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 10
Back