Withdrawal pain of MRC Markets

Showup

Private
This is in reference to my live trading account with MRC Markets. Account number 45708057. It was funded with a total of $15k USD in installments. After trading several months as my strategy did not work as anticipated, unfortunately i last some money. On July 16 2014 i had $11923.51 USD in my account. I asked for the closure of the account and submtied the withdrawal. After that I have submitted notarized copies of 1) bank account statement 2) proof of identity 3) copy of utility recept as requested by MRC. It is now over two and half month after i submitted my withdrawal. All the documents have been provided to them. My money is not released. Help.

Hadn't MRC Markets request the legal documents from you before open the live account:confused:

No emails from the broker from 2 months till now? Had you sent them more emails in this period or just waiting for withdrawal to reach your bank account:confused:

Where is the broker regulated if any!? Start filing complaints there......

And, do not forget to invite the broker to this thread and send them new emails, try live chat too discussing your withdrawal problem.......

Hadn't MRC Markets request the legal documents from you before open the live account:confused:

No emails from the broker from 2 months till now? Had you sent them more emails in this period or just waiting for withdrawal to reach your bank account:confused:

Where is the broker regulated if any!? Start filing complaints there......

And, do not forget to invite the broker to this thread and send them new emails, try live chat too discussing your withdrawal problem.......

We did exchanged several emails, had chat sessions and phone calls. I have send notorized hard copies of all documents. Their recent email to me shows $ 5.90 Usd as account balance.... How does $11923.51 become 5.90 usd? Yes i will send them the link.

You have to take three steps first,

1. Go to their support desk and let them know about this thread and invite them to join this thread.
2. Go here and make 1 star review with same content you posted here.
3. Go here and post the same thing on their broker section thread.

For future reference: MRCmarkets=MRCoptions=AGMMarkets.

AGMMarkets is regulated by Cysec, although I don't know wether MRC owns AGM or the other way around. Proof about what I'm saying is available whenever requested. I'm pointing out to this in case this broker gets labeled as scam, then it's a package. AsstMod, I suggest a note on each one's review page linking them to each other.

Showup. Please attach account statement, emails and any other proof you have against this if you wish to proceed. We need to see what you're talking about.

How does $11923.51 become 5.90 usd?

It's possible they have processed you withdrawal request and there was a problem with the transfer. Let's have a positive attitude toward this for the time being.

Showup. Please attach account statement, emails and any other proof you have against this if you wish to proceed. We need to see what you're talking about.

It's possible they have processed you withdrawal request and there was a problem with the transfer. Let's have a positive attitude toward this for the time being.

Please see the attached documents.

Attachments

• Daily Confirmation.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Daily Confirmation (1).pdf
    124 KB · Views: 6
MRC Support has been intimated of FPA thread. Pls see attachment.

Attachments

• MRC Markets- Withdrawal request.pdf
    597.8 KB · Views: 17
Hello Showup

Looks like this broker is nothing more than an answering machine, when it comes to replying to clients issues.

Have you tried sending all your documents to the bank in question, to see if they are withholding your withdrawal or even know anything about this issue :confused:

Going by the length of time already since first withdrawal request to now, If I had to make a personal judgement on this case, I favor the broker is simply withholding payment for what ever reason :mad:

I can't find any regulator for this company, but while doing some unrelated research at FCA I did notice a "warning" against this brokers name.

Good luck
Liz

MRC Support has been intimated of FPA thread. Pls see attachment.

I got a headache reading same email from your broker repeated in different dates, was that a robot copier!!

Any new updates??

It looks like a classic case where the broker simply just doesn't want to pay profits and scam clients.

Liz- the warning you saw was just saying that the company is unregulated or was it more specific than that?

Back