Withdrawal Pending Account 900206 Honorfx.com

Goldsmith

Corporal
I requested a withdrawal on 10th of Jan 2020.

This company Termination my account , when i talked on Support Skype , the person name is Kuldeep he said my account under investigation and support response me soon. after few hrs when i try to asked about my withdrawal they blocked me and my account blocked as well.

I got email about my documents unverified while i am using this broker since last 6 months and i got 2/3 times withdrawal successfully.i attached my old withdrawal details .
also i sharing my account Approved .

I sent email to support for resolve this issue and process my withdrawal.

I am just waiting for response. as soon as i will get i will post.

Arshad Verified Account.JPGHonorfx Withdrawal Pending.JPGProcessed Withdrawal Request.JPGArshad Verified Account.JPGHonorfx Withdrawal Pending.JPGProcessed Withdrawal Request.JPG

I requested a withdrawal on 10th of Jan 2020.

This company Termination my account , when i talked on Support Skype , the person name is Kuldeep he said my account under investigation and support response me soon. after few hrs when i try to asked about my withdrawal they blocked me and my account blocked as well.

I got email about my documents unverified while i am using this broker since last 6 months and i got 2/3 times withdrawal successfully.i attached my old withdrawal details .
also i sharing my account Approved .

I sent email to support for resolve this issue and process my withdrawal.

I am just waiting for response. as soon as i will get i will post.

View attachment 49828View attachment 49829View attachment 49830View attachment 49828View attachment 49829View attachment 49830
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

There is no response yet..

There are two person that connected with me on Skype , first one Khyati.Barchha she connected me first time and bring me in Honorfx 6 months ago.

I got withdraw 2/3 times 2 months ago but after some days i was having slippage and bad execution issues so i decided and quite that.

After a few weeks of gap i re-deposited and connected with Khyati.Barachha she helped me out and credited my account 900206. this time i chosen Gold pair and due to good volatility i made profits.

When i asked about my Pending Withdrawal, no response in Skype , i sent email also for look into that but unfortunately still no response . i found another person his name Kuldeep ,he said my account is under investigation and after few hrs he blocked my Skype and account.

I am waiting for them for again check my account and process my withdrawal request.
Hopefully they will sort out this issue ..

Once i will receive response i will post here.. Just waiting

Skype kuldeep.JPG

There is no response yet..

There are two person that connected with me on Skype , first one Khyati.Barchha she connected me first time and bring me in Honorfx 6 months ago.

I got withdraw 2/3 times 2 months ago but after some days i was having slippage and bad execution issues so i decided and quite that.

After a few weeks of gap i re-deposited and connected with Khyati.Barachha she helped me out and credited my account 900206. this time i chosen Gold pair and due to good volatility i made profits.

When i asked about my Pending Withdrawal, no response in Skype , i sent email also for look into that but unfortunately still no response . i found another person his name Kuldeep ,he said my account is under investigation and after few hrs he blocked my Skype and account.

I am waiting for them for again check my account and process my withdrawal request.
Hopefully they will sort out this issue ..

Once i will receive response i will post here.. Just waiting

View attachment 50021
Invite them by using invite button at your thread.

I just try to talked with Khyati.Barachha on Skype ,no response.

Look like she blocked me as well...

Just waiting... khyati.png

Did they replied..?
Btw you should check on the withdrawal procedure, some companies specifically state in terms and conditions the amount of possible days to proceed the request

[edit: spelling]

Last edited:
Well, i requested for Skrill or Neteller.. there is no issues for me to get withdrawal also i asked them IF there is any issue with both payment option , they can pay me on BTC.

Lets waiting for response ...

Well, i requested for Skrill or Neteller.. there is no issues for me to get withdrawal also i asked them IF there is any issue with both payment option , they can pay me on BTC.

Lets waiting for response ...
My friend, please invite them as I suggested before :)

Back