Withdrawal Pending Account 900206 Honorfx.com

Well Unfortunately i was wrong ... They are fully SCAM Broker .. no response and when i try to talked on Whatsapp but they Blocked .

When i login backoffice what i found ..they deleted my profile .

Please everyone do not invest in this broker they will take your money and delete your profile.

honorfx SCAM deleted profile.JPG

Forgot Password

honorfx SCAM deleted profile 1.JPG

Still IF there any technical error and if i get response i will update .. please take care your money.

Last edited:
Well Unfortunately i was wrong ... They are fully SCAM Broker .. no response and when i try to talked on Whatsapp but they Blocked .

When i login backoffice what i found ..they deleted my profile .

Please everyone do not invest in this broker they will take your money and delete your profile.

View attachment 53373

Forgot Password

View attachment 53374

Still IF there any technical error and if i get response i will update .. please take care your money.
@AsstModerator, what`s next here?

I requested a withdrawal on 10th of Jan 2020.

This company Termination my account , when i talked on Support Skype , the person name is Kuldeep he said my account under investigation and support response me soon. after few hrs when i try to asked about my withdrawal they blocked me and my account blocked as well.

I got email about my documents unverified while i am using this broker since last 6 months and i got 2/3 times withdrawal successfully.i attached my old withdrawal details .
also i sharing my account Approved .

I sent email to support for resolve this issue and process my withdrawal.

I am just waiting for response. as soon as i will get i will post.

View attachment 49828View attachment 49829View attachment 49830View attachment 49828View attachment 49829View attachment 49830
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your initial amount was refunded back to you.

You were using the EA strategy that breached our Terms & Conditions of Trading Policy. You were very well aware that use of EA can block your account but still you used that EA strategy which breached our Company Policies.

All the details were sent to the client explaining him the reason of Policy Breaching.

We have already mentioned in our customer agreement (3.2.9) that use of such kind of EA strategy will be considered as breaching our company policies, As in customer agreement you can see a client can use till 30 requests per minute while he used 40 requests per minute as a result we have banned his account as per our Company Policy. Kindly find the Customer Agreement for reference: https://www.honorfx.com/legal/Customer-Agreement.pdf

We have already refunded the initial deposit via same funding method.

Regards
Team HonorFx

Back