Withdrawal Pending Account 900206 Honorfx.com

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 1, 2020 at 8:35 PM

Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your initial amount was refunded back to you.

You were using the EA strategy that breached our Terms & Conditions of Trading Policy. You were very well aware that use of EA can block your account but still you used that EA strategy which breached our Company Policies.

All the details were sent to the client explaining him the reason of Policy Breaching.

We have already mentioned in our customer agreement (3.2.9) that use of such kind of EA strategy will be considered as breaching our company policies, As in customer agreement you can see a client can use till 30 requests per minute while he used 40 requests per minute as a result we have banned his account as per our Company Policy. Kindly find the Customer Agreement for reference: https://www.honorfx.com/legal/Customer-Agreement.pdf

We have already refunded the initial deposit via same funding method.

Regards
Team HonorFx

This company looking fully SCAM , how have they changed STATEMENT after a long period of my case.look here , what i got from them.

My account was fully verified and active and you can see all screenshot which i took from backoffice. after termination account they removed my profile as well. is it sigin of a good company ? when i did try to talk with Support team nothing response and now they just came here with a new STATEMENT.

I will accept my Profits money which i requested to withdraw , i do not need my refund money .. i need my hard earn profit which you have....

Just look into that and and process

Email.JPGt

Dear Forex Peace Army,

Greeting from HonorFx !!

We would like to thank you for inviting us to your portal and we take this opportunity to tell you that you are doing a wonderful job. Just because of companies like you people feel safe in trading.

But some of the people misuse such kind of services that you provide.

Mr. Arshad Ali (Username Goldsmith) who is telling our company a SCAM, he himself seems to be a Big Scam. You can go through his concerns with other Forex Brokers as well on your protal only. He is having a similar issues with every broker which clearly means that he and his strategies are unethical. We already explained the reason of his account termination and the reason why he is not eligible for the profit refund as he breached our Company Policies by using the EA which clearly means that his strategies are unethical.

We believe that we had give enough explanation to this concern and hope that you will also understand the whole situation, we expect that you will surely look into this matter.

We would like to request to kindly delete his post and stop him from creating a negative impression of our and your company both.

Regards:
HonorFx

Since my first post about this broker... everyone read all details are available .now they are just changing statement instead of pay my profits amount.

IF there was any issue regarding my Strategy or EA .. why they have paid me before , i asked about my strategy to support person and they said there is no issue and all types of Strategy WELCOME.

It's requested your FPA , please read my all post step by step.

Once again i would say this broker's support just changing statement nothing else.

i already posted first email which i got from this company and that was jut about my Documents. not about my strategy or anything.

I posted my first review dated on 11-jan-2020 and after 6 months they connected ..

Enough!
Pay my profits.

Thank you FPA Team

Dear FPA,

We did not find any kind of Policy Breaching Activity from Mr. Arshad Ali at the first time so we paid him his rightfull amount which he was eligible for.

Mr. Arshad Ali has 2 concerns :
1) He did not got his profit for last trading and
2) His account was removed or deleted.

1) To his 1st concern we already cleared and once again we are clearing that he breached our Company Policies by using such kind of EA which none of our employee approved or agreed for (he was allowed to do maximum 30 trades in 1 minute while he has done 40 trades in 1 minute which nobody from our Company agreed or permitted) and hence he is not eligible to get his profit which was earned by Breaching our Company Policy.

2) His account was removed or deleted - As he Breached our Company Policy he is no more eligible to work with our company as we don't want to continue with such people who doesn't respect and follow our Company Policies. And that is more then enough to remove such kind of Frauds.

We hope we are clear to you as we have cleared Mr. Arshad Ali's concerns.

Regards :
HonorFx

Respected FPA,

Once again , as already mentioned in my First post and all details are available my post.

I just received email from this company which already posted about my documents unable to verified .. while my account was fully verified and screenshot is attached.

When i talked to there support on Skype and Live chat , during that time i asked about my documents issue but nothing response ultimately they blocked me.

Now they just came after 6 months and talking about breached our Company Policy .

It's amazing !

Thanks FPA Team and Forums which having this platform for resolve and sort out issues

I hope FPA team reading my all post with evidence screenshot.

Thank You

Back