Withdrawal probelm with OptionRally

mhkeivan

Recruit
I am a trader on Option Rally broker. more that one month ago I opened an account and deposited $6000, opened 3 long term trades each $2000. My account manager-Bryant smith- without any confirmation from me, added up other $6000 to my account and told it is to boost your profit. While my 3 long term trades were going, I did 10 short term trades by the request and help of my account manager in the value of totally $3500 and I lost all of them, so I decided before finishing my long term position, do not trade anymore. My open trades finished in money with around $4000 profit and considering what I lost, now my account balance is around $12300. My account shows $6300 as available funds for withdrawal and I applied for $6000 withdrawal, but my account manager does not approves it and do not like to pay me, base on a new rule that has made by himself. He says I must trade 30 times of my deposit to can withdraw that! I searched all their terms and conditions and withdrawal regulations and absolutely he is not correct. he below paragraph is from OptionRally terms and conditions:
8. Any account withdrawals made by You, prior to the redemption of Your bonus credits, will result in the waiving of Your entitlement to the bonus credit, and the immediate withdrawal of the credit and profit from Your account.
Example: You deposited 500, received 500 bonus, made 10,000 trading volume and won 500.
The bonus is not in line with the volume requirement 500*50=25,000.
Balance available for trading Binary options = 1,500.
Balance available for withdrawal = 500.
If You wish to withdrawal 500, Your account balance after this withdrawal will be 0
I told I am happy with that and send 2 complains online for them but they do not respond me. I send an email to customer support and they say because of your bonus you should reach to certain turn over before any withdrawal.
I ask my friends in this forum to help me to can withdraw my fund. They are not trustworthy at all and are a sort of new developed SCAM. They even do not accept they own system that shows I can withdraw $6300.
Another interesting point that before I deposit $6000, for several times I asked my account manager-Bryant smith- that I can withdraw my money any time, and every time he replied "of course it is your money" and now is trying to cheat me some how.
Please help me.

Another satisfied client.

Did you deposit by credit card? If so, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what is going on. Explain about not ask for any bonus with strings attached. Explain that the services of a broker are deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Ask if a chargeback for failure to provide withdrawal services is justified in your case.

Back