Withdrawal problem with HotForex

Lorraine

Recruit
I've been trying to withdraw from my hotforex account and they tell me I can't withdraw more than my 40$ initial deposit. They say i should use either skrill,webmoney, neteller and fasapay if I want to withdraw more funds but these modes of wire transfer are not allowed in my country. Please help.

I've been trying to withdraw from my hotforex account and they tell me I can't withdraw more than my 40$ initial deposit. They say i should use either skrill,webmoney, neteller and fasapay if I want to withdraw more funds but these modes of wire transfer are not allowed in my country. Please help.
What is the total amount you want to withdraw?
Those are not wire transfer, those are the third party like PayPal.
Where are you from?

@Lorraine can we have an update please?

Can you also submit an account statement showing all history and acct # if possible? Here is a video of how to do this:

View attachment FPA generate mt4 complete account history.mp4

@HotForex Representative can we have your attention here please.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:27 AM

Back