Withdrawal problems with BDFX

I filled a withdrawal request from my account with BDFX on 29 Sep 14. Someone called Jack emailed me same day that it would facilitated. Since then the withdrawal was not processed I have sent several emails, tried live chat and even called their toll support numbers in different countries and no reply. I really concerned even the Jack has refused to reply me email. Is anyone experiencing the same problem. It was good reviews I saw on this site that led me to open an account with them. Uptill now cannot seem to contact anyone in BDFX.

Hello chiedozie okehie

It was good reviews I saw on this site that led me to open an account with them.

Are you reporting issues with Bank Direct Fx a broker that has a 99% chance of being dishonest because of the "reviews" and scam warnings against it :confused:

If so contact them, and send an email along with a link to this thread, and kindly ask them to join you here to try and "resolve" your problems.

While we wait, maybe you can give us (the members/guests) an idea what type of withdrawal system you used, and how long it would normally take the withdraw method from start to finish.

Another handy idea might be to add your account number, so if anyone does show up, it might sped things up a bit.

Good luck
Liz

I use a wire transfer system with all my brokers including BDFX. Withdrawal process usually takes between 3 to 5 days. In my previous withdrawals with them it takes about 24 hours for the withdrawals to be reflected in my MT Account and another 48 to 72 hours to get to my account in UK. Usually I receive an email when this is done. On this occasion I cannot get through to anybody. The Mr Jack, customer service, account department have not replied by stream of emails for almost a week. Support lines rings and nobody picks. Even live chat no response. That is the problem no communication from them at all.
Hello chiedozie okehie

Are you reporting issues with Bank Direct Fx a broker that has a 99% chance of being dishonest because of the "reviews" and scam warnings against it :confused:

If so contact them, and send an email along with a link to this thread, and kindly ask them to join you here to try and "resolve" your problems.

While we wait, maybe you can give us (the members/guests) an idea what type of withdrawal system you used, and how long it would normally take the withdraw method from start to finish.

Another handy idea might be to add your account number, so if anyone does show up, it might sped things up a bit.

Good luck
Liz

I will tell you the outcome of both cases, traders court case wins, bdfx gets 2 verdict warnings, yet one to get a scam logo despite having now 4.5 stars on forexpeacearmy review page!! Real Effect: both clients get scammed, no money!!! bdfx keeps on scamming others because clients preferred a forum on going the serious path= LEGAL COURT

I will tell you the outcome of both cases, traders court case wins, bdfx gets 2 verdict warnings, yet one to get a scam logo despite having now 4.5 stars on forexpeacearmy review page!! Real Effect: both clients get scammed, no money!!! bdfx keeps on scamming others because clients preferred a forum on going the serious path= LEGAL COURT

I am in contact with a law firm and awaiting their feedback whether they'll take the case or not. Once I get a confirmation, I'll get the thread OP involved if he wishes so.

Great! Have you consider lawyers fees and the scammed amount, is it worth!?

Scammed amount is 50k. What's your opinion?

Have no idea the average fees for a case like yours but the amount deserves to appoint a lawyer(better be a friend). Ask him of whole case approximate fees before starting and let him tell you too the Win/Loss Ratio of it.

If you win, the company will be obliged by the court judge to pay you back the whole amount of lawyer fees....etc

Back