Withdrawal problems with Prime FMS

Tim 616

Private, 1st Class
Trouble making a Withdrawal from Prime FMS

I joined Prime August last year, I made total deposits of US30K. Made a lot of good trades, all was fine until April 30 when I wanted to make a Withdrawal. Since then I tried to phone them, sent around 12 emails and tried to get someone to contact me through their chat room, all to no avail. I've never blogged before so I'm not sure if what I am doing is correct. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Tim

I joined Prime in August 2014, I made total deposits of US 30K. I have been very profitable. When I asked for a withdrawal I have had no response from them at all. I have tried phoning them emailing them even using their chat room all to no avail. What do I do?

I joined Prime in August 2014, I made total deposits of US 30K. I have been very profitable. When I asked for a withdrawal I have had no response from them at all. I have tried phoning them emailing them even using their chat room all to no avail. What do I do?

1. Invite them to join this thread (via email or chat)

2. File a traders' court case against them

I'm not really up with this sort of stuff. How do I invite the to join this thread?

I'm not really up with this sort of stuff. How do I invite the to join this thread?

Go to their live chat and talk with them regarding your issue and send them link of this thread Or send them this thread`s link via email.

when did you place the withdrawal request and when was the last time you had a contact with them?

I tried to use their chat room, but it doesn't work, so I emailed them with the link.

Back