• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
looks like the same person , contacted me (on WhatsApp randomly), pretend to be from Hong Kong and gave me a training how to use the metatrader , and now trying to push me to create an account with this Brooker , and her boss will guide me to trade Gold LOL.
when it's too good to be true ... then it's not true,
Their website is not even using secure connection HTTPS, i can tell is 100% scammer.

@ihiro831 i am sorry for your lost :( hopefully you can get your money back...
Hi. Do you have phone number of your scammer. Thanks

I still have not heard from Chase Bank on their 2nd attempt to recall my wire. Hopefully I will hear something today or tomorrow. In a meantime, I reached out to both Roger and Alicia this morning in regards to how I can withdraw my original $10K USD. Basically Roger told me that I need to deposit another $10K to reach my capital to $20K before I can ask for withdrawal. He also asked me to provide him my bank account number which I will never ever do it otherwise they will empty my bank account completely. Here is the screenshot of my conversation with both of them this morning. If for some reason my bank is not successful with the recall, I will have to say goodbye to my $10K. I am not giving them anymore funds. Also last night 2 more Chinese Scammers popped up on my phone with the US numbers. I blocked both of them without responding them. Seems like all these people are working together.

1636400436446.jpeg

1636400477979.jpeg

1636400743366.jpeg

1636400803636.jpeg

I still have not heard from Chase Bank on their 2nd attempt to recall my wire. Hopefully I will hear something today or tomorrow. In a meantime, I reached out to both Roger and Alicia this morning in regards to how I can withdraw my original $10K USD. Basically Roger told me that I need to deposit another $10K to reach my capital to $20K before I can ask for withdrawal. He also asked me to provide him my bank account number which I will never ever do it otherwise they will empty my bank account completely. Here is the screenshot of my conversation with both of them this morning. If for some reason my bank is not successful with the recall, I will have to say goodbye to my $10K. I am not giving them anymore funds. Also last night 2 more Chinese Scammers popped up on my phone with the US numbers. I blocked both of them without responding them. Seems like all these people are working together.

View attachment 70574
View attachment 70575
View attachment 70578
View attachment 70579
The scammers always say to top off the account, pay a fee, pay a tax, etc. to try and steal more money. Make sure to take screen shots of all communication with these scammers. Also please file a report with the Securities Commission in your country. Last please also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization as they have live chat available 24 hours a day to help victims. Below is a link and you can tell them The Punisher sent you to get assistance. Live chat will show in the bottom right hand corner when the page loads.

Yes I have been in touch with the Global Anti Scam Organization. I have sent them the same thing as above.
Yes next time I will mention your name.

Thank you.

Finally I received a message from bank. The 2nd attempt to recall the wire also failed. Now my money is gone. Here is their message:

We're writing regarding your inquiry, dated , regarding wire transaction for DDA Account XXXXXXXXXXXXX5603, dated 10/19/2021 , in the amount of USD. This transaction appears on your account under our Transaction Reference Number of 3131131292ES . We are processing the investigation for this wire under JPM Case ID JPM211028-009483.

We have attempted to contact ReceivingBank on several occasions, but have not received a response. At this time, we cannot take any further action on this inquiry and suggest that you contact them directly in order to resolve the matter.

UETR Ref 6be8457e-7e00-425b-a7ed-d5142f74b582
If you have any additional questions or wish for an update on the status, please respond to this message or call the Treasury Services Solution Center at 1-855-536-1269 referencing our JPM Case ID.

Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM (EST).

Thank you for banking with Chase.

Finally I received a message from bank. The 2nd attempt to recall the wire also failed. Now my money is gone. Here is their message:

We're writing regarding your inquiry, dated , regarding wire transaction for DDA Account XXXXXXXXXXXXX5603, dated 10/19/2021 , in the amount of USD. This transaction appears on your account under our Transaction Reference Number of 3131131292ES . We are processing the investigation for this wire under JPM Case ID JPM211028-009483.

We have attempted to contact ReceivingBank on several occasions, but have not received a response. At this time, we cannot take any further action on this inquiry and suggest that you contact them directly in order to resolve the matter.

UETR Ref 6be8457e-7e00-425b-a7ed-d5142f74b582
If you have any additional questions or wish for an update on the status, please respond to this message or call the Treasury Services Solution Center at 1-855-536-1269 referencing our JPM Case ID.

Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM (EST).

Thank you for banking with Chase.

To what bank did they tell you to wire the money? You can also make a complaint on the other bank, probably they have insiders opening fake accounts for these people. Actually if the police wants to open an investigation they could but scamming cases like these they always think that’s the victims fault for trusting and willingly to transfer all those money.

However, don’t lose out hope and most importantly REPORT these crooks. I have seen people recovering some funds in the past through the bank. The sooner you contact the bank, the better as these crooks will retrieved the money and bagged away with them. I still think the other banks should hold responsible for opening fake accounts.

Back