• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
Below are a few more details. The IP for the website is 104.21.82.71 and the website is hosted by Cloudfare Inc. in California. The website was created on September 28, 2020!

View attachment 61157

View attachment 61158

View attachment 61155

View attachment 61156
Depending on how much time you want to spend reporting these crooks, you can now also file reports with every country/agency they have listed on their website. This will alert all applicable foreign governments they are falsely advertising to be regulated by and pull-in financial regulatory commissions from many countries to flag these individuals (i.e. Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Thailand, Laos, etc.).

The Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission of Japan will be who you likely work with the most since you are a Japanese citizen. There is a chance you can get your money back however please note this process is usually not quick and will likely take some time.

View attachment 61154
@The Punisher, thank you for your advice. I will report this to the Securities and Exchange Commission in Japan later. I understand that this process will take some time to collect, but is there a faster way? At least the money I borrowed from my parents is their precious retirement fund. I want to pay them back quickly and give them peace of mind.
Please let me know if there is a quicker way to collect the money.

@The Punisher, thank you for your advice. I will report this to the Securities and Exchange Commission in Japan later. I understand that this process will take some time to collect, but is there a faster way? At least the money I borrowed from my parents is their precious retirement fund. I want to pay them back quickly and give them peace of mind.
Please let me know if there is a quicker way to collect the money.
The bank and police are the quickest way to try and get the money back. Your bank can reach out to the beneficiary bank for more details. The only other option for a very quick response, and there are not any guarantees, is to find a good Securities Lawyer in Japan and hire them.

I did a quick search for Japan, and below is one option. Please make sure to fully vet any law firm you talk to. There are many scam companies on the internet who claim they can get your funds back so please be careful. The firm below appears to be a legitimate law firm however please perform due diligence for any law firm that you choose.

Also here is a general website with many lawyers in Tokyo.

1610757364995.png

Last edited:
My dear friend, how MEANS HOW, you invested so much money by the act of a random girl you met online?

This is clearly honey trap brother, I can pray that you can recover the funds by reporting them but to be honest chances are very low :( she gave you many hints to stop depositing more money but you were blind folded because of getting what you invested and at the end result you lost more. The amount is big man big means veri big. Even it's very big for people like me. @The Punisher already suggested you to take the possible steps. And I will suggest you to talk with bank customer care and ask them if they can help you with anything. I am angry on you for the act and also feel sorry for you.
Mr.FxMaster thank you for your message!
As you said, I think I acted foolishly. However, believe it or not, because of this COVIT, my wife lost her job and I lost my income. I took the woman's suggestion as a way to make things safer for both of us.
If you have any other advice that works, would you mind sharing it with me?

Best regards.
ihiro831

Mr.FxMaster thank you for your message!
As you said, I think I acted foolishly. However, believe it or not, because of this COVIT, my wife lost her job and I lost my income. I took the woman's suggestion as a way to make things safer for both of us.
If you have any other advice that works, would you mind sharing it with me?

Best regards.
ihiro831
Few questions for you?

Any luck or getting a reply back from the authority you reported so far?
What company says all about this?
What was your actual amount?
And check this out.... https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ith-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/

Few questions for you?

Any luck or getting a reply back from the authority you reported so far?
What company says all about this?
What was your actual amount?
And check this out.... https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ith-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/
FxMaster Thanks for the reply.

The Japanese FSA has contacted me back, but it seems that the FSA cannot provide individual solutions for brokers who are not subject to registration in Japan.
My actual damage will be about $80,000. The FSA lectured me that it would be worthwhile to consult a lawyer due to the large amount of damage.

Thanks for the URL, BTCUSDT has a link to the Bank of Lithuania on their website, so maybe there is a chance they will listen to me.

FxMaster Thanks for the reply.

The Japanese FSA has contacted me back, but it seems that the FSA cannot provide individual solutions for brokers who are not subject to registration in Japan.
My actual damage will be about $80,000. The FSA lectured me that it would be worthwhile to consult a lawyer due to the large amount of damage.

Thanks for the URL, BTCUSDT has a link to the Bank of Lithuania on their website, so maybe there is a chance they will listen to me.
Best of luck and keep us informed.

Hi,

just for information:
btcusdtbank.com support service are using the same mail adress as aibtcusdt.com

support@aibtcusdt.com

Both websites point on BTCUSDT INVESTMENT LIMITED
and are (almost) using same Logo. Guess this is no coincidence.
There is a company registered in UK with this name. Check out there: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12913438

Maybe it helps!

Also maybe check ibmcapital.net/about_en.html
Not sure if there could be any connection or just a partly copied website. This site is spoiled as illegal!

Back