• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
We also need to be careful as some of the people are real. In my case I actually video chatted with the person so they are not always using other people pictures... you may also talk to the person themselves.

True but if you look closely, the people that victims video chatted are way off from the pictures they sent you. If you start asking them why it looks so different they'll tell you that they used a lot of filters on those pics because lots of girls want to appear prettier. Also, those people who do video chat are usually the call is quick and in a very low light setting, then blame that the connection is not that great and all that kind of excuses.

Imagine you as a scammer and video chatting will definitely expose themselves and they are afraid that you are recording them. So most likely the pictures that they used are stolen from mid level Chinese social influencers. Real scammers wont be exposing themselves like that on pictures, they know Chinese law punishment can be a death row sentence. They are stupid but not that careless.

Sorry to say I also fell victim to BTCUSDT Ltd and one of their fake pretty girls, she called herself Yao Anxi, claimed to live in the UK and looking after her uncle and couldn't go back to China due to the Pandemic. Similar to others stories, she was very persuasive, she told me a lot about herself, even when it snowed in the UK I asked for a picture of her garden and alas it was one with snow in! So stupidly I began to trust her, she said she was looking for a nice person when I asked her why she chose me if she was so successful and could have anyone.

The Forex scam started with her showing her MT5 account and the profit she made on trades, this is a recurring theme it seems, up to recently she kept showing me that, she has over 700k USD in her account ,ironically probably using our stolen money to trade with, I was stupid enough to invest £20k and via Bitcoin as well so it's incredibly hard to trace, she said it was a way to avoid paying tax to use Bitcoin to fund the trading account and I fell for it. Low and behold over the next 2 weeks from opening the trading account (I did Demo for 2 weeks or so in January) it was making good profit, I had increased balance from 28,000 USD to 53,000 USD! Similar to other experiences I tried to withdraw, though I didn't get a request to pay tax, just nothing happened.

Sadly I read these forum posts too late as I had already invested by then, I was so angry that I decided to blow the MT5 account, so I did a poor trade and alas it ended in a negative balance! The story continues as "Yao" wanted to help me recover the "lost" money. I say it in inverted commas as I believe the BTCUSDT bank balance was only for show, my money was probably long gone by then!. So she actually deposited 30k USD into a new BTCUSDT account that I opened, cue a few successful trades and then after following her trading signals again that 2nd account blew up after a poor trade! Fortunately I didn't invest more of my own money but I still feel awful for losing £20k, when some of my family are in debt, the money could have been put to much better use, but I blame myself for being naïve, I wish I had spotted the warning signs as sending something by bitcoin is so hidden, I should have known better!

So She kept talking to me for a while but seemed to have given up yesterday after several times telling her I don't have more capital to invest. She has a UK number and part of me was hoping it can be traced, but I don't trust the UK police to follow this up so as far as I'm concerned the £20k I will never see again, I just put it down as an expensive lesson and hope others can see these forum posts before investing their hard earned money, as for me it will take at least a year to recover from that loss, I don't want the same happening to anyone!

I attach pictures she sent of her just so that anyone doesn't fall for the same person.

If anyone has any success getting their money back please post your results, I am not hopeful but only glad it wasn't more money, an expensive lesson for the future unfortunately

Attachments

• yao anxi.jpg
    yao anxi.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 45
I forgot to say that I made the Bitcoin deposit via the BTCDUSDT Ltd agent named Lilya, I suspect that money sent via the Bitcoin address never reached my trading account anyway, it was probably just taken and input for show on BTCUSDT bank ltd. Also forgot to mention in my OP that Yao first matched me via Tinder and after a few messages insisted on communicating via WhatsApp, she had a fake name "Grace" on Tinder. I have searched her claimed real name Yao Anxi but after finding a few photos I am convinced it is a fake, as others suggest she is most likely using someone elses identity.

True but if you look closely, the people that victims video chatted are way off from the pictures they sent you. If you start asking them why it looks so different they'll tell you that they used a lot of filters on those pics because lots of girls want to appear prettier. Also, those people who do video chat are usually the call is quick and in a very low light setting, then blame that the connection is not that great and all that kind of excuses.

Imagine you as a scammer and video chatting will definitely expose themselves and they are afraid that you are recording them. So most likely the pictures that they used are stolen from mid level Chinese social influencers. Real scammers wont be exposing themselves like that on pictures, they know Chinese law punishment can be a death row sentence. They are stupid but not that careless.
Do they have the ability to have fake charts that they can manipulate And that level of stuff?

Do they have the ability to have fake charts that they can manipulate And that level of stuff?
Yes and an experience trader will definitely notice those charts were being manipulated. Also, the terms they used such as lot and pip, doesn’t make sense at all if you know about FOREX trading. They just throw it in to appear profesional

Yes and an experience trader will definitely notice those charts were being manipulated. Also, the terms they used such as lot and pip, doesn’t make sense at all if you know about FOREX trading. They just throw it in to appear profesional
Wow!!!! I was like this feels like a set up. Twice it was like a millisecond flash you couldn’t even see and my account had A negative balance. When it was slow for an hour then I get in. They take my money then slow for hours after. Then They threaten to sue me right away if I don’t pay. Like someone pushed a button.

Wow!!!! I was like this feels like a set up. Twice it was like a millisecond flash you couldn’t even see and my account had A negative balance. When it was slow for an hour then I get in. They take my money then slow for hours after. Then They threaten to sue me right away if I don’t pay. Like someone pushed a button.
I got in on a romance connection from tender as well on BTCUSDT Investment Limited.

Yes, I had the same, quite manipulative because I think she was trying to prove a point to me that I needed more capital to make it less risky trading, yet she asked me to use a high lot size of 20! Though I haven't ever heard from BTCUSDT Bank about the negative balances! To be honest I would avoid any contact from them, definitely don't send them more money!

These scammers definitely try to exploit emotions and guilt trip, after several times explaining I have no more to invest she brought it up as a trust issue and didn't believe I had no money (Ironically she was right but I wouldn't have let her know I had more!!) Now mysteriously she needs to go back to China to see her Father who is in hospital with Cancer. Even if that was true she probably used the stolen money to pay for flights :oops:

Yes, I had the same, quite manipulative because I think she was trying to prove a point to me that I needed more capital to make it less risky trading, yet she asked me to use a high lot size of 20! Though I haven't ever heard from BTCUSDT Bank about the negative balances! To be honest I would avoid any contact from them, definitely don't send them more money!

These scammers definitely try to exploit emotions and guilt trip, after several times explaining I have no more to invest she brought it up as a trust issue and didn't believe I had no money (Ironically she was right but I wouldn't have let her know I had more!!) Now mysteriously she needs to go back to China to see her Father who is in hospital with Cancer. Even if that was true she probably used the stolen money to pay for flights :oops:
What a coincidence, she is being offended at the moment because I ask her to video call or send me a picture of her passport to verify it’s her. After all I have send a picture of my passport and and willing to video chat. All of the sudden I am in trouble because I don’t trust her when she even put money (40K) in my account. I said it’s all fake money until she verifys herself to me.
It sounds like they have had phycological training to manipulate from the same teacher or they are the same girl.

What a coincidence, she is being offended at the moment because I ask her to video call or send me a picture of her passport to verify it’s her. After all I have send a picture of my passport and and willing to video chat. All of the sudden I am in trouble because I don’t trust her when she even put money (40K) in my account. I said it’s all fake money until she verifys herself to me.
It sounds like they have had phycological training to manipulate from the same teacher or they are the same girl.
Definitely, it's probably not even a girl!!

I'm glad you aren't considering sending more, my one claimed to live in the UK so I told her many times I want to meet her and get to know her, she was able to use the Pandemic as a get out clause for now!

As there is nothing to lose, you can try to withdraw what is left on the BTCUSDT account, but don't expect to get any of that 40k, but it might be good trolling and just wasting the "girls" time ;). I am trying to play her at her own manipulation game by still playing along, pretending to be dumb and thus keeping her hopes up. Though the one I spoke to did send me 2 voice messages, but god knows if they were genuine, she also used google Translate many times to send me messages as I had Chinese character messages sometimes appear for a few seconds.

Back