• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
OK, it obvious that She contacted me as well. Hong Kong. Molly Mo # 44 7907 390537
See the post below to better understand these criminal organizations.

My mt5 account was transferred to btcusdtinvestment recently on December 23, 2020 by my broker, with whom I have been investing since June 2020. I was introduced to this broker by a Taiwanese lady. I have almost 100k in this account. I have not withdrawn any money but I can anticipate running into issues when i want to withdraw money.
I have also been checking out BTCUSDTInvestment validity on line. I clicked all the regulatory agencies website. I could not find any, except the Canadian one. I have send you the screen shots via private email. There is a person by the name Wei Wu linked to this company.
Do you have an account with BTCUSDT investment?
Did you had any problem there?

I have 80000 I’m my MT5 account with BTCUSDT but I need to pay 14000 for unlock the account and handling fee to withdraw...
I’m in contact with a Chinese lady (San Shu or Selena) and Alex (BTCUSDT customer center?)
Both have England number ( Selena +44 7865 625904and Alex +44 7366 424017)
I started with $6500 and with her help in few weeks my account was $13000
She said I need to deposit $10000 or more to continuous to trade ...
But I started to trade alone with bitcoins in MT5 and now after 5 months I have almost $80000 in MT5 account..
I tried to withdraw and was impossible to get money...
She said because I didn’t deposit more they blocked my account.... my account looks like laundry money...
After weeks and weeks she sent me the Alex’s number ( customer service?)
And he texted me the same... need to deposit $13000 more but in another account, the BTCUSDT account to pay the fees and after few days I can withdraw all amount but with handling fees...
I said why I can’t use my money in the account to pay the fees?
They said the account is locked ...
Now I’m waiting to deposit $13000 because I’m sure I loose all my money there
Demis

I have 80000 I’m my MT5 account with BTCUSDT but I need to pay 14000 for unlock the account and handling fee to withdraw...
I’m in contact with a Chinese lady (San Shu or Selena) and Alex (BTCUSDT customer center?)
But I started to trade alone with bitcoins in MT5 and now after 5 months I have almost $80000 in MT5 account..
She said because I didn’t deposit more they blocked my account.... my account looks like laundry money...
And he texted me the same... need to deposit $13000 more but in another account, the BTCUSDT account to pay the fees and after few days I can withdraw all amount but with handling fees...
Demis
Do NOT pay any fees, taxes, etc. This is part of the scam to steal even more money from you.

Demis
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I'm very sorry for your loss. That is awful and I hope that you can recover it.

I'm very sorry for your loss. That is awful and I hope that you can recover it.
Hello guys,

I am really sorry to read all your horrible stories. Always the same story: the nice and pretty lady, the professional "uncle"....

My lady´s name was "Anna" and she pretended to stay in Switzerland, which was total nonsense, I could post pics of her but I am sure that these pics were stolen from a reputable person.

I had a Demo account from BTCUSDT Investment and and of course I had a big profit on my first trade. The lady urged me to open a live account but I insisted to try a second demo.

Meanwhile I openend another demo account with an accredited legitimate broker, also approved by Bafin.

So "we" waited for the uncle to instruct us to start trading. As you may imagine,
the lady had another big profit. And, guess, I had a big loss on my demo account.

So I was lucky enough to avoid to be scammed. But I also learned my lesson.

Hello guys,

I am really sorry to read all your horrible stories. Always the same story: the nice and pretty lady, the professional "uncle"....

My lady´s name was "Anna" and she pretended to stay in Switzerland, which was total nonsense, I could post pics of her but I am sure that these pics were stolen from a reputable person.

I had a Demo account from BTCUSDT Investment and and of course I had a big profit on my first trade. The lady urged me to open a live account but I insisted to try a second demo.

Meanwhile I openend another demo account with an accredited legitimate broker, also approved by Bafin.

So "we" waited for the uncle to instruct us to start trading. As you may imagine,
the lady had another big profit. And, guess, I had a big loss on my demo account.

So I was lucky enough to avoid to be scammed. But I also learned my lesson.

Very glad to hear that you dodged their petty scam. Therefore just wish more of these stories can get out there so that potential victims can avoid them at all cost.

Demis
Yes please do not pay anymore fees.

Hey guys,

Thank you all for sharing experiences, and I am sorry for all you have been through.

I am doing a research for a friend who is also a victim, same story: a Chinese girl he met on Tinder, who said that she lives in the UK...

Did anyone actually succeeded in getting their money/part of it back?

Reading comments about them at TrustPilot and someone mentioned a person that can help recover the funds. Is this a scam too?

I fail to understand how BTCUSDT can still have their website up and running after so many claims are submitted to the authorities.. None of them are taking the responsibility to actually do something and help preventing other victims falling into the trap..

My friend was actually hoping to save funds for his MS treatment through investing, he actually believed that the girl is Godsend to help him...

Thanks & Good luck everyone..

Back