• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
If you did report to HK, TW or SG. They are quick to respond. Even if you have report to SEC and HK SFC, they still will email you back.
A live person will answer you back through email.
Yes, i did hear back from HK SFC and HK police.

I was also almost tricked into believing that a woman from Hong Kong named Jenny (Wang Yifei) on Whatsapp (828-756-1352, 852-6445 5010) by casually sliding in apparently looking for a friend and accidentally contacting me. After 2 weeks of flirting, with photos of fake businesses and stories she explains she is very rich through forex trading, showing me screenshots of trades (made over $129,000 in profit), and asked me to download Metatrader 5, create a free demo account, and act on her trades advice by her very successful analysts. She told me to register an account with OA Capital Holdings FSX. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. This is the same EXACT SAME WEBSITE as BTCUSDT. https://oacapitalholdingsfx.com/about_us.html and https://www.btcusdtbank.com/about_us.html that's what gave them away to me other than the fact that OA Capital Holdings FSX was just registered 2 months ago.
-
Once i registered she started sending me real look trading tips, with details as to why and even asked me to try practicing with her.
-
I am glad to say that I was lucky enough to find this forum and stop before I invested my money but I did send her a copy of my driver's license to confirm an "appointment" with her analyst. Would that put me in any risk?
-
Please do not be fooled, they even sent me professional-looking emails and our conversations were near to real, what gave it away is she would not be comfortable talking over the phone/video and when i pushed her she would say "you don't trust me" and when we did finally video call she was very awkward and pretended not to hear me.
-
Final say. Guys, if this is happening to you, she is playing on your greed/lust, don't be fooled because if something seems to be good to be true, it is.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.10.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.10.56 PM.png
    796.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.11.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.11.14 PM.png
    952.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.11.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.11.30 PM.png
    836.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.11.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 7.11.53 PM.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 6.40.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 6.40.42 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 6.40.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 6.40.51 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 54
I was also almost tricked into believing that a woman from Hong Kong named Jenny (Wang Yifei) on Whatsapp (828-756-1352, 852-6445 5010) by casually sliding in apparently looking for a friend and accidentally contacting me. After 2 weeks of flirting, with photos of fake businesses and stories she explains she is very rich through forex trading, showing me screenshots of trades (made over $129,000 in profit), and asked me to download Metatrader 5, create a free demo account, and act on her trades advice by her very successful analysts. She told me to register an account with OA Capital Holdings FSX. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. This is the same EXACT SAME WEBSITE as BTCUSDT. https://oacapitalholdingsfx.com/about_us.html and https://www.btcusdtbank.com/about_us.html that's what gave them away to me other than the fact that OA Capital Holdings FSX was just registered 2 months ago.
-
Once i registered she started sending me real look trading tips, with details as to why and even asked me to try practicing with her.
-
I am glad to say that I was lucky enough to find this forum and stop before I invested my money but I did send her a copy of my driver's license to confirm an "appointment" with her analyst. Would that put me in any risk?
-
Please do not be fooled, they even sent me professional-looking emails and our conversations were near to real, what gave it away is she would not be comfortable talking over the phone/video and when i pushed her she would say "you don't trust me" and when we did finally video call she was very awkward and pretended not to hear me.
-
Final say. Guys, if this is happening to you, she is playing on your greed/lust, don't be fooled because if something seems to be good to be true, it is.
I came into contact with this person as well, and it was extremely convincing and very well done. My wife was skeptical however, and right before actually investing real money, I did one more DuckDuckGo search and found this thread.

I also sent my drivers license information. I think I will report it as stolen. Did you do something similar?

I came into contact with this person as well, and it was extremely convincing and very well done. My wife was skeptical however, and right before actually investing real money, I did one more DuckDuckGo search and found this thread.

I also sent my drivers license information. I think I will report it as stolen. Did you do something similar?
Screenshot_20210706-092855_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20210707-093847_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210707-093906_WhatsApp.jpg

See the thread below. MetaQuotes (makes/licenses Meta Trader) takes zero action to determine if a broker is licensed, registered, etc. Also brokers can use 3rd party software that integrates into Meta Trader and allows the scammers to manipulate graphs and charts, delay signals, show fake account balances, profits, losses, etc. and Meta Quotes does nothing to find or stop this type of behavior. Meta Quotes is too busy getting rich from collecting monthly fees from all scam brokers for licensing and as well as maintenance and support. This scammer wants you use to use Meta Trader so that they can manipulate the data, make it appears as you are really trading when you actually aren't and ultimately steal your money. The minute you wire money or send digital currency to these crooks it will be gone forever.

The person you are talking to on WhatsApp stole millions of dollars using Meta Trader but didn't actually invest millions of dollars using Meta Trader. These people are the scum of the earth.

Without disclosing your personal information, post the phone numbers and all information about these crooks in this thread. It will help others avoid being scammed.

Do not send them any of your hard earned money to these people. I hope by now you know that this is a scam. It’s really hard to make money from real forex trading. FPA has so many scams stories ranging from dating sites to random telegram ads group. So, please stay away from it and only invest in something you truly know. Glad that you dodged the bullet this time. Stay safe.

-
-
-
-
i was already fallen prey in to this scam and lost my hard earn money. I had been contacted by same `name Jenny (Wang Yifei) on Whatsapp (852 9522 3568). Since I live canada initially she messaged from US number(+1-305-791-6654) saying she is running a fitness equipment manufacturing company called bofit (bftfitness.net) when i you sent message to wrong person she apologized and after two days messaged me and said that was mistake and started to chat casually and said let be friends and given a personal number the one mentioned above. After few days of chat sent me the message of trading screenshots showing exact same screenshots showing profit of $129,000. I have had idea of learning forex trading which made me to fall prey in to this scam. She told me to register an demo account with OA Capital Holdings FSX and given me the trade call saying analyst giving her the information. Same was done for 2 - 3 trades and she introduced me to a broker name Bryan(852-5296-8297 and 852-6168-0354) to open live account. He asked me to inject funds through cryto currency using cryto.com. He asked to do minimum investment required as $10,000 USD. I said i cant afford that much then they convinced me to do partially so i have sent $6000. Next week onwards she started to give me the trade calls and made money upto $1500 in that charged commission as $20 for each lot. Then they given 2 to 3 calls and made me to make me upto $5000 profit. Meanwhile she keep insisting me to inject more funds to earn more profit. I transferred another $3500 USD. Apart i tried myself lost some money and told her she was perplexed on that. She told not to do that. Next two trades she made me to earn back the loss. And next to that week she stopped giving trade calls and started to pressurize me to inject fund saying that i have to have my own analyst. For that they initially said that i have increase my balance to $50,000 USD i said i cant afford for that. Then say said $30,000 USD to have Junior analyst. During that time i have $15000 in my trading account. I said by doing 2 to 3 trades i can reach that amount then why you are asking to inject funds. I said will quit and asked to withdrawal last week. That broker guy said do the last transaction and will arrange for transfer.. But in that trade call she give me wrong one made me to loss $3500 which also closed by itself automatically. When i asked she said system might prevent from loss so closed automatically. Again i inistited for withdrawal they were shocked and try to convince me and said they will give me another 2-3 trading chance earn back loss. I said i dont need i have emergency requirement initiate my withdrawal. But they said its weekend cant do transfer wait for next week. So today i messaged her to initiate transfer. She suddenly deleted her profile photo and number went offline. I feel very bad myself not just by losing the money ($8500) how i was fooled. I was very late to find this site.
Hope any who visit this site please be aware of this scum bugs and falling prey to them. Here are photos she sent me might not be true person i think as per reading the previous chats. since they are using someone's photo still am posting here..

@punisher, does it help if i file complaint in the HK police site.

Here is the photos.

Attachments

• IMG-20210529-WA0001[1].jpg
    IMG-20210529-WA0001[1].jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20210529-WA0026[1].jpg
    IMG-20210529-WA0026[1].jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG-20210530-WA0008[1].jpg
    IMG-20210530-WA0008[1].jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG-20210601-WA0009[1].jpg
    IMG-20210601-WA0009[1].jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210731-130717_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-130717_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20210731-130704_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-130704_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20210731-130740_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-130740_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-20210530-WA0021[1].jpg
    IMG-20210530-WA0021[1].jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 59
Brokers WhatsApp DP

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-231359_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-231359_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210801-231409_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-231409_WhatsApp[1].jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 50
SCAM!!!!!

WANG YIFEI (ALISA, FEIFEI)
852-6594-3321
+44-7984-818908

ANTHONY
1-281-849-7448

OA CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD. - COMPANY IS REGISTERED IN LONDON, ENGLAND IN FEBRUARY 2021.
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. I WAS LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T SEND ANY MONEY, BUT DID SEND MY DRIVER LICENSE AND MY MAIL ADDRESS TO OPEN A TRADE ACCOUNT.

Back