WITHDRAWAL SCAM WITH BLACKWELL GLOBAL

Ayodele Osude

Recruit
My name is Ayodele Opeyemi Osude. I made a withdrawal request of $10,978 with my account number 700866 from Blackwell Global on the 17th of May, 2016 and till this moment i have not received my money. On making deposit to the company, I was told Blackwell Global is a non-dealing desk brokerage firm and a true straight through processing firm. I was told my money is safe and segregated with first tier investment banks. I was also told my withdrawal request will take 24hrs from placement of withdrawal to my account. I have called the Nigerian office severally as regards my withdrawal and they keep telling me they are working on it. Later i was told the Nigerian account was frozen by the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) in Nigeria. I did not quite understand why the Nigeria account will be having delay on my withdrawal when I was told my funds are leaving the shores of the country and segregated with first tier banks for easy liquidation. So i went on the company's website as a matter of urgency to state my concerns on the live chat which was directly to the Cyprus office because I had an urgent deadline for the money. I went there severally but they kept tossing me here and there without any genuine reason as to why I can't get my funds. A representative from Cyprus who was supposed to call me wouldn't call until I place a call to him. And even when i call it rings and no one picks. then the second to the last time i called, the representative asked me to send down my bank statement for him to process my withdrawal which i bluntly refused because it was absurd for me to send my confidential bank statement before i can get my withdrawal processed. I later sent the bank statement just to see if definitely i will get my funds with it. The next day, I went back on the live chat and even before i could could state my concerns and ask why i still haven't been paid after i sent my bank statement over, the chat was closed and I couldn't access the live chat anymore using my internet provider but when I try using another internet provider, the live chat pops up. Then i suspected something wrong from them. I called the number given me by the representative in Cyprus severally and there was no response. Before coming to lodge my complain here, i gave the Nigerian office a one week notification that I will be filing my case to Forex Peace Army but all they could say was the issue is from the bank and the bank official will give me a call to explain. Till this moment, i haven't received any call from any bank official and no one is getting back to me as regards my money which has caused me a lot of inconveniences and that's why I have come to file this case here.

My name is Ayodele Opeyemi Osude. I made a withdrawal request of $10,978 with my account number 700866 from Blackwell Global on the 17th of May, 2016 and till this moment i have not received my money. On making deposit to the company, I was told Blackwell Global is a non-dealing desk brokerage firm and a true straight through processing firm. I was told my money is safe and segregated with first tier investment banks. I was also told my withdrawal request will take 24hrs from placement of withdrawal to my account. I have called the Nigerian office severally as regards my withdrawal and they keep telling me they are working on it. Later i was told the Nigerian account was frozen by the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) in Nigeria. I did not quite understand why the Nigeria account will be having delay on my withdrawal when I was told my funds are leaving the shores of the country and segregated with first tier banks for easy liquidation. So i went on the company's website as a matter of urgency to state my concerns on the live chat which was directly to the Cyprus office because I had an urgent deadline for the money. I went there severally but they kept tossing me here and there without any genuine reason as to why I can't get my funds. A representative from Cyprus who was supposed to call me wouldn't call until I place a call to him. And even when i call it rings and no one picks. then the second to the last time i called, the representative asked me to send down my bank statement for him to process my withdrawal which i bluntly refused because it was absurd for me to send my confidential bank statement before i can get my withdrawal processed. I later sent the bank statement just to see if definitely i will get my funds with it. The next day, I went back on the live chat and even before i could could state my concerns and ask why i still haven't been paid after i sent my bank statement over, the chat was closed and I couldn't access the live chat anymore using my internet provider but when I try using another internet provider, the live chat pops up. Then i suspected something wrong from them. I called the number given me by the representative in Cyprus severally and there was no response. Before coming to lodge my complain here, i gave the Nigerian office a one week notification that I will be filing my case to Forex Peace Army but all they could say was the issue is from the bank and the bank official will give me a call to explain. Till this moment, i haven't received any call from any bank official and no one is getting back to me as regards my money which has caused me a lot of inconveniences and that's why I have come to file this case here.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Both steps have been taken. Also attached are some documents.

Attachments

• Blackwell Global Infinitum page.pdf
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Account opening form pg4.pdf
    337.4 KB · Views: 1
Back