1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WITHDRAWL IS A PROBLEM..!

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by saff34, Sep 16, 2016.

1. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

You've run across another scam BO, I'm pretty sure you won't receive this amount, max your original deposit what is also unlikely.

Pharaoh likes this.
  2. carnelian

carnelian Private

Good brokers never tease their clients. I worked with 3 or 4 brokers they all were very quick with with drawls I find money in hand as they mention time of transaction .It was never a problem for me . You can find good services if you had fully verified accounts.

3. Olieng38

Olieng38 Private, 1st Class

Also you are newbie and you already made some huge money let's say. Isn't that a sign to you honestly, what do you say ? That withdraw problem are just major part of all that is going on. How situation resolved with all this ? I see the thread just die in time, any solution and what to do in such cases ?

4. Etedus12

Etedus12 Corporal

You really should check the broker here anyway for all the are doing with your money as soon as it only even possible by any means. The quciker you'll do it, the happier you will be anyway. I do not see anything which should stop you not accumulate that much money there.