WITHDRAWL IS A PROBLEM..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saff34

Recruit
Hello,

New in binary options, I have a problem taking out a withdrwal.
Started an account in July, invested upto 10K euros, after some ups and down with my account manger the last account balance was 7K euros. Convined by my account manager, I invested 15K euros more in, making a total of 22K. Which we invested and got a total of 17K in profit. Total account balance is 38K now.The bonus amount is 8K.

ACCOUNT SUMMARY:
Your account cash balance is:
€30,041.96
Your account bonus balance is:
€8,200.00
Total cost of your open positions is:
€0.00
The total value of your account is:
€38,241.96

Bonus Summary is:

Received on 18/08/16 12:25
94.25%
Wagering...
2,000€
Invest additional 5,750€ in Binary Options trades, or 7,188€ in FX/CFD trades to fully wager this bonus.
This information was updated 16/09/16 03:00.

Received on 23/08/16 18:01
0%
Pending
1,000€

Received on 13/09/16 16:39
0%
Pending
3,700€

Received on 13/09/16 17:06
0%
Pending
1,500€

Received on 17/08/16 15:54
100%
Wagered!
150€

WHEN I ASKED ABOUT WITHDRAWING THE 15K. FIRST HE WAS NOT AGREEING WITH ME, BUT AFTER A COVERSATION BETWEEN WHERE I SAID THAT I NEED THAT AMOUNT RIGHT NOW. HE AT LAST AGREED THAT I COULD WITHDRAW 15K. THE NEXT DAY WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAW 15K. I COULD NOT WITHDRAW ANYTING. WHEN ASKED HIM ON SKYPE, THIS IS HOW HE RESPONDED.

ME: I am not able to withdraw the amount, it says, i am not within the Maximum or minimim amount of withdrawl
ACCOUNT MANAGER: Yes because you have a bonus, my bosses changed their mind. I wanted to tell you.

Further the conversation continued me asking for the amount and he saying its not my authority, coz my last amount was risk free thats y it is bounded(which he never told or sent me any written e mail about). And now no replies from him.

I did not receive any bonus for my last investment of 15K but he offered that if I loose the money they would give me 15K in bonus money, some kind of no loose contract. Although I never got that contract from him on mail,(still nothing) neither did he told me on the phone that tis money(15K) is bounded in anyway.

I searched now and found that the company was not listed, which somehow I thought was regulated somewhere.

Thats a lot of money which I can`t afford loosing now.

Any Suggestion for way forward now? Will Appericiate it a lot.

Hello,

New in binary options, I have a problem taking out a withdrwal.
Started an account in July, invested upto 10K euros, after some ups and down with my account manger the last account balance was 7K euros. Convined by my account manager, I invested 15K euros more in, making a total of 22K. Which we invested and got a total of 17K in profit. Total account balance is 38K now.The bonus amount is 8K.

ACCOUNT SUMMARY:
Your account cash balance is:
€30,041.96
Your account bonus balance is:
€8,200.00
Total cost of your open positions is:
€0.00
The total value of your account is:
€38,241.96

Bonus Summary is:

Received on 18/08/16 12:25
94.25%
Wagering...
2,000€
Invest additional 5,750€ in Binary Options trades, or 7,188€ in FX/CFD trades to fully wager this bonus.
This information was updated 16/09/16 03:00.

Received on 23/08/16 18:01
0%
Pending
1,000€

Received on 13/09/16 16:39
0%
Pending
3,700€

Received on 13/09/16 17:06
0%
Pending
1,500€

Received on 17/08/16 15:54
100%
Wagered!
150€

WHEN I ASKED ABOUT WITHDRAWING THE 15K. FIRST HE WAS NOT AGREEING WITH ME, BUT AFTER A COVERSATION BETWEEN WHERE I SAID THAT I NEED THAT AMOUNT RIGHT NOW. HE AT LAST AGREED THAT I COULD WITHDRAW 15K. THE NEXT DAY WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAW 15K. I COULD NOT WITHDRAW ANYTING. WHEN ASKED HIM ON SKYPE, THIS IS HOW HE RESPONDED.

ME: I am not able to withdraw the amount, it says, i am not within the Maximum or minimim amount of withdrawl
ACCOUNT MANAGER: Yes because you have a bonus, my bosses changed their mind. I wanted to tell you.

Further the conversation continued me asking for the amount and he saying its not my authority, coz my last amount was risk free thats y it is bounded(which he never told or sent me any written e mail about). And now no replies from him.

I did not receive any bonus for my last investment of 15K but he offered that if I loose the money they would give me 15K in bonus money, some kind of no loose contract. Although I never got that contract from him on mail,(still nothing) neither did he told me on the phone that tis money(15K) is bounded in anyway.

I searched now and found that the company was not listed, which somehow I thought was regulated somewhere.

Thats a lot of money which I can`t afford loosing now.

Any Suggestion for way forward now? Will Appericiate it a lot.

Broker name please?

Broker name please?

As this happend just today, I have requested again and the account manager will talk to his boss on Monday. I want to give them some days to sort it. But I am looking to find a way forward in worst case scenario if they reject it?

I think you need waiting, I am often hear many broker binary option as scam broker and rarely these company on regulated broker list, I think if eventually losing money on these broker hence will become lesson ahead.

Varying excuses and tying up your funds with bonus conditions (which are only explained afterwards and even then the explanations vary) are major signs you are dealing with a scam broker.

If your broker claims to be under Cysec, that regulator made it very plain that bonus money can not be used to block withdrawals of client money.

1. Get screenshots of everything relating to your account now. It would be sad if your password changed and you couldn't get back in.
2. No matter what the offer, refuse any more bonus money.
3. No matter if it's the perfect trade which comes along once in 1000 years and the broker will insure you against loss, make no more trades.
4. Tell all the broker employees you've communicated with that NO trades are to be placed on your account. Do this by email and then followup by phone or chat.

How did you deposit?

In certain broker I am ever faced problem when withdraw money, which request rejected due use same IP on two account with someone else that I don't know, and broker ask me document that required as verification if my account really of mine and after sent document hence clear eventually

Varying excuses and tying up your funds with bonus conditions (which are only explained afterwards and even then the explanations vary) are major signs you are dealing with a scam broker.

If your broker claims to be under Cysec, that regulator made it very plain that bonus money can not be used to block withdrawals of client money.

1. Get screenshots of everything relating to your account now. It would be sad if your password changed and you couldn't get back in.
2. No matter what the offer, refuse any more bonus money.
3. No matter if it's the perfect trade which comes along once in 1000 years and the broker will insure you against loss, make no more trades.
4. Tell all the broker employees you've communicated with that NO trades are to be placed on your account. Do this by email and then followup by phone or chat.

How did you deposit?

How will that help not to trade? Coz, Now he is offering that ok dont invest more. But trade so that u can wager your bonus and then u will be able to take out the money. To do so I need to just do some more trading with existing money.

It would be most unfortunate if any additional trading somehow destroyed your account balance. Of course, the broker will be happy to recommend some "safe" trades for you. That's about as safe as juggling hand grenades.

Check Scam Alerts and the FPA's reviews to see what others say about this broker.

This is probably the most important factor which a trader needs to consider while selecting a Broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back