Withdrawl problem with CTOption

Rajarajan

Private
Hi Team,

This is Rajarajan Selvarasu and having a account in CT option(Ac No: 1445826). I made a transaction of USD 250 (Two hundred and fifty dollars only) through credit card.
Ctoption gave me a bonus of USD 250(Two hundred and fifty dollars only). They started the trading for a week with capital of USD 500 and made it profit around for USD 240.
So, The amount is that time USD740.

Then, I received a call from executive and asked me to invest USD1000 and they will provide a bonus for USD1000. Then it will be around USD2740.
First I accepted to transfer USD500 and did not do the transfer due to other reasons.But, the same day when the executive spoke with me, that day itself they put the bonus for USD500 and addditionally USD500 which i have
committed to transfer. Executive told that the additional USD 500 will be deducted from my account once i will do the transfer.

In between i did one trade and made it loss for USD10 and informed to Khaled(My Account manager). he told me, "Do not do the trade and it is full of their risk" like that.
Hence i replied that i will not do any the trading further.

Then again they did trading for a week and made profit and the present account balance is USD1931.45.
I wrote a mail on March 9,2017(Attachement:CT option_Mail requested to khaled to approve the withdraw) that i am NOT able to transfer the USD500 which i committed earlier.
So, Take Your bonus and prfit which you made till now and Keep my USD 250 in my account. Then Asked do not assign anyone to trade my account and I will take care it.

I made a withdraw request on 16th March,2017 and received the confirmation mail also(See attachemet:CT OPTION -1st WITHDRAW cnfirmation mail).
Then I received the mail from SARA S(CTOption support team member) that my withdraw request NOT approved and please contact my account manager Khaled(Attachement:CT Option_Withdraw NOT approved_SARA S).

Again I did a withdraw request on March 28,2017 and received the confirmation mail also(attachment:Ct option 2nd withdraw confirmation).
At the same day, I sent a request mail to Khaled to approve my withdraw(CT option_Mail requested to khaled to approve the withdraw).

Then I have sent my all signed documents which compliance department asked me to verify my accound and it was done.
Then I received a mail from compliance department that my account is verified.(Attachement: Ct option -My account is verified).

Then I received a call from Khaled on April 3rd,2017 and asked my status whether I am having interest to trade or not. I told that i am not interested.
Additionally, he explained something related to VOLUME which i am not able to understand. then He sent a mail to me on the same day.
He assigned target volume of USD30,000 to me. I replied that i am not understanding what you said.(Attachement:CT Opti regarding volume mail-1)

He replied My USD250 will be refunded to my account once i achive the volume.I replied again that it is not possible. ineed my money ony like that. (Attachmet:CT Opti regarding volume mail-1)
Then he replied again that i need to manage 30*250=7,500 again.I asked him that Why i want to make USD7500?
He told 30 times of bonus i received for my USD 250. I told where that money went? If you are trading means it will come back to you once you complete the trade.

He asked to put USD50 further that deal is 80% for me and 20% for company and for him.

I told that i will not invest further and asked my amount.Till now i did not receive any mail and my money also.Please help me to get my USD250.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Attachments

• CT Option- My account is verified.png
    CT Option- My account is verified.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CT option_Mail requested to khaled to approve the withdraw on 09th march.png
    CT option_Mail requested to khaled to approve the withdraw on 09th march.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CT OPTION_Mail to know the reason of NOT approval of withdraw.png
    CT OPTION_Mail to know the reason of NOT approval of withdraw.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CT Option_Withdraw NOT approved_SARA S.png
    CT Option_Withdraw NOT approved_SARA S.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ct ption -FINAL APPROVED.png
    Ct ption -FINAL APPROVED.png
    748.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-1.png
    Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-1.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-2.png
    Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-2.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-3.png
    Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-3.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-4.png
    Ct ption -Regarding Volume mail-4.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CT OPTION -WITHDRAWAL PENDING IN HISTORY.png
    CT OPTION -WITHDRAWAL PENDING IN HISTORY.png
    680.5 KB · Views: 0
Get screenshots of anything related to their withdrawal terms.

No real broker will put in "your" $500 for you while waiting for the money to arrive. Binary broker accounts like this are really just demo accounts. Even your own deposit which shows up in the account is just play money. They've already counted the real cash you sent toward their profits.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud or abuse department. Carefully explain that your access to your money in your account is being blocked by the broker fraudulently preventing the usage of the promised withdrawal service.

For all things binary, please see Post #2 of this thread for a list of steps to take and regulators to complain to:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

Get screenshots of anything related to their withdrawal terms.

No real broker will put in "your" $500 for you while waiting for the money to arrive. Binary broker accounts like this are really just demo accounts. Even your own deposit which shows up in the account is just play money. They've already counted the real cash you sent toward their profits.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud or abuse department. Carefully explain that your access to your money in your account is being blocked by the broker fraudulently preventing the usage of the promised withdrawal service.

For all things binary, please see Post #2 of this thread for a list of steps to take and regulators to complain to:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for your time and advice. I spoke with my bank and they replied the transaction was made on 28th Feb and it is more than one month which is not able to do claim the reversal policy.

Hence, bank can not do anything further. In this case, What I need to do next. Shall I send this link to CToption executives who contacted me through mail and ask them to come here.

Please Guide me.

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Hi,

I have attached the confirmation mails when I requested Withdrawal.

Accout manager Khaled is asking me to make 30*250=7500 USD as a target volume. I told it is not possible for me.

He took his bonus as well profit what they made(It is OK ,because they made it. They have rights to take it back). I asked him that when you are able to take your 441.5 money from account then why I can not take my 250 money. Khaled replied request has been canceled. I chat with LIVE chat representative and he also told to conduct with account manager. There is also no use.

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Attachments

• confiramtion mail.png
    confiramtion mail.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CT OPTION -1st WITHDRAW cnfirmation mail.png
    CT OPTION -1st WITHDRAW cnfirmation mail.png
    39 KB · Views: 0
Start filing complaints with all those regulators. For any which provide confirmation numbers, post them here and email copies to CT Option.

And, if you want to help get them labelled as a Scam so that they'll have even more problems getting customers, read and follow the instructions here very carefully:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

They are only 1 case away from earning that Scam Label.

Hi team,

Today I received a mail from my account manager Khaled and I replied like in attached snapshot.

Already, I registered a case in "ACTIONFRAUD"(http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/) website as per instructions given by our masters.

Again, I have given one week time from today to khaled that I need my money(USD250) only. Otherwise, I will register a case in FPA traders court.

Already some cases were voted as GUILTY against CTOPTION also. I told him it will reflect with who is planning to open an account with CTOPTION.

I will wait for one week and will file a case in FPA court. Thanks Lot to my all masters.

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Attachments

• Latest mail conversation between me and Khaled on 18.04.2017.png
    Latest mail conversation between me and Khaled on 18.04.2017.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
I did not accept any bonus(so my story is a bit different), however, they approved my withdrawal and the amount still not arrived (more than a month gone), but my disputes department refunded my deposit!
When I spoke to Ct Option weeks ago, they said I am childish because I want to withdraw money:D
They set some kind of auto-trader -which I have never seen and have no access to control it- to my account. That software made me profit but when I decided to withdraw my funds, somehow the auto-trader started to make losses.
Do you suggest to file a court case against them, however my bank gave me refund for the deposited amount, but my profit has lost?

Thank you,
Laura

I did not accept any bonus(so my story is a bit different), however, they approved my withdrawal and the amount still not arrived (more than a month gone), but my disputes department refunded my deposit!
When I spoke to Ct Option weeks ago, they said I am childish because I want to withdraw money:D
They set some kind of auto-trader -which I have never seen and have no access to control it- to my account. That software made me profit but when I decided to withdraw my funds, somehow the auto-trader started to make losses.
Do you suggest to file a court case against them, however my bank gave me refund for the deposited amount, but my profit has lost?

Thank you,
Laura

Dear Laura,

Thanks for your shared thoughts. I have done the dispute form with my bank and they contacted me.
I have submitted the documents whatever they asked and they replied me that it is under process.

Max days of process is 180 days and it is not a problem for me. But, I am thinking that do not leave this matter.
How long it took for you to get the solution from your bank's disputes department?

But, Our activity what we done is a lesson for future traders who is looking to open an account with CToption.

I received Account openeing bonus of USD250 in the beginning. After that CToption contacted me and asked to deposit USD2000.
I accepted for 500 only. After i reviewed many wesites like FPA, lot of cases are there about them. Finally vame to know, CToption is not a right plcae to trade.
But the same day they deposited USD 1000and told the usd 500 will be deducted from my account once i deposit the 500 what i have comitted.

Then, I did not do any transfer and sent a mail to CTOPTION regarding my withdrawal. You see my story in my past post.
Anyway i received a message from you that you received the amout waht you invested at least...Happy to hear. Enjoy :)

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Hi Rajarajan,
It took 7 days only from my vank to get back the deposit!
In 7 days theny sent me 2 emails asking for 'the terms of ctoption' and 'have I validated my account?' I sent them my proof emails and the terms attached. And after some days the refunded my deposit. I am in the UK, maybe in your country it takes longer.
Never accept any bonus!!! The broker will ask you to make 20-30 times bigger amount on your account to make any withdrawal!!!!!
I will stick to the CySec regulated brokers in the future only!

I will fill up a Court Case here, if the admins will suggest!

My profit has lost, however that was a small amount!

Good luck!

Back