withrawal problem with mayzus

Fore Dingo

Recruit
Hello
i did made a withrawal of 480$ from mayzus
to neteller since Thursday morning
untill this moment i did no have nothing
the live chat is not helpful i asked for the phone number of the financial department from the
live support but they refused to give me and say they only can provide email
i did send also email to support in thursday no reply at all
they say in the website withrawal to neteller take 1 to 4 working hours
it's 2 working days passed

Master Yoda

Captain
So why you have opened a thread in Scam Alert Folder?

They said up to 4 working days and it's been just 2 working days and this is no reason to harm the company's reputation. Maybe they have a very bad service but it's not a scam.

ilearn2t

Sergeant Major
Hello Fore Dingo

Some of their Support are more use to running scams than trying to help clients.

You did say 1-4 Hours for withdrawal.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Pharaoh

Colonel
Generally, it's reasonable to give a broker at least a week. Sometime there really are temporary issues.

If the problem extends past a week, then it's time to start seriously complaining.

scream007

Private, 1st Class
Hi , first i was a client with this broker , it s ok , not good also is not bad . you must have all necessary informations to make a withdraw , like phone number password , favorite number ..... ,also it s obvious that they can not give you those informations in the live chat, it s for your own safety.If you want to know those informations you can ask them via support desk and not live chat.
About withdraw to Neteller , it takes 4 hours maximum to receive your funds ,i don't think that will steel your money , i made also several withdraws to Neteller too and i didn't have a problem. i told you that from my personal experience with them .

Master Yoda

Captain
This guy haven't replied yet.

Maybe it's better Asstmod to contact him to see what's going on with him

ilearn2t

Sergeant Major
Hello Eddiger

So why you have opened a thread in Scam Alert Folder?

They said up to 4 working days and it's been just 2 working days
Generally, it's reasonable to give a broker at least a week. Sometime there really are temporary issues.

If the problem extends past a week, then it's time to start seriously complaining.
Maybe he/she is waiting until Monday to be on the safe side. :confused:

Good luck
Liz