withrawal problem with mayzus

Fore Dingo

Recruit
Hello
i did made a withrawal of 480$ from mayzus
to neteller since Thursday morning
untill this moment i did no have nothing
the live chat is not helpful i asked for the phone number of the financial department from the
live support but they refused to give me and say they only can provide email
i did send also email to support in thursday no reply at all
they say in the website withrawal to neteller take 1 to 4 working hours
it's 2 working days passed

So why you have opened a thread in Scam Alert Folder?

They said up to 4 working days and it's been just 2 working days and this is no reason to harm the company's reputation. Maybe they have a very bad service but it's not a scam.

Hello Fore Dingo

Some of their Support are more use to running scams than trying to help clients.

You did say 1-4 Hours for withdrawal.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Generally, it's reasonable to give a broker at least a week. Sometime there really are temporary issues.

If the problem extends past a week, then it's time to start seriously complaining.

Hi , first i was a client with this broker , it s ok , not good also is not bad . you must have all necessary informations to make a withdraw , like phone number password , favorite number ..... ,also it s obvious that they can not give you those informations in the live chat, it s for your own safety.If you want to know those informations you can ask them via support desk and not live chat.
About withdraw to Neteller , it takes 4 hours maximum to receive your funds ,i don't think that will steel your money , i made also several withdraws to Neteller too and i didn't have a problem. i told you that from my personal experience with them .

This guy haven't replied yet.

Maybe it's better Asstmod to contact him to see what's going on with him

Hello Eddiger

So why you have opened a thread in Scam Alert Folder?

They said up to 4 working days and it's been just 2 working days

Generally, it's reasonable to give a broker at least a week. Sometime there really are temporary issues.

If the problem extends past a week, then it's time to start seriously complaining.

Maybe he/she is waiting until Monday to be on the safe side. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Back