Romance Scam World Coin Limited Scam (www.worldcoinfx.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
World Coin Limited is another scam where victims are contacted on WhatApp and Wechat and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually victims are told they can open a demo account on MT5 and shown fake charts and profits. Victims are asked to buy USDT and transfer to MT5. Finally victims are convinced to open a real account but once a deposit is made, victims cannot get their money back. This is a WARNING to not do any business with this company or risk losing every dollar you give them.

There are 3 more fake websites that these scammers are also using
��
1.bangdeforex.com
2.dahsingfx.com
3.fancy-fx.com

WhatsApp Number: 343-303-4645

www.worldcoinfx.net

1636603038094.png

1636602993848.png

1636603156445.png

Website IP
1636603181672.png

3 more scam companies share the same IP Address
1636603419327.png

Last edited:
Hi Mr The Punisher

I’d like to ask some help cuz I saw your post on Worldcoin global and unfortunately, I was victime of this. Is there a way I could retrieve the money that I invested on this?
Hope u could help me on this.
Thanks

Hi Mr The Punisher

I’d like to ask some help cuz I saw your post on Worldcoin global and unfortunately, I was victime of this. Is there a way I could retrieve the money that I invested on this?
Hope u could help me on this.
Thanks
Did you transfer funds from a bank account? What country are you from? Asking these questions so I can provide further guidance.

Yes via bank account.
I’ve purchased cryptocurrencies to Binance and OKEX (okcoin) and then transferred to MT5 under worldcoin.
I’m staying in the UAE.

Yes via bank account.
I’ve purchased cryptocurrencies to Binance and OKEX (okcoin) and then transferred to MT5 under worldcoin.
I’m staying in the UAE.
Please report fraud to your bank and ask of they can start the recall process. Separately you should file a complaint with the Securities and Futures Commission in the UAE. Last you can contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization as they have live chat available on their website for victims and they are a non-profit. What's your total loss?

www.globalantiscam.org

Please report fraud to your bank and ask of they can start the recall process. Separately you should file a complaint with the Securities and Futures Commission in the UAE. Last you can contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization as they have live chat available on their website for victims and they are a non-profit. What's your total loss?

www.globalantiscam.org
Thanks!
I’ve reported it already to the banks.
One rejected it because they said that I authorized the transactions. The other one is still ongoing.
Approximately 45, 000USD.

www.globalantiscam.org
For Securities and Futures Commission, is it the Securities and Commodities Authority (https://www.sca.gov.ae/en/home.aspx)?

Would appreciate if you have their official website link..

For Global anti-scam org, is this the official website? globalantiscam.org

Thanks again.

Hi I’ve processed the following:

1. Securities and Future Commidities and Police/Local authority, they responded that it is not within UAE, that’s why it is beyond their jursidiction.
Would request what would be the next actions?

2. Bank
I’ve reported and filed dispute to them, however after sending the full details of the transactions and evidences of purchases and complaint inquiry to merchanst (OKEX, Binance) they replied this:
PFA

3. Worldcoin is asking me to withdraw my complaint for my withdrawal issues and asking me to sign this settlement letter.

Hope you could help me with this.

Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

• FD83630B-D45B-4EEB-AE73-2B70B4A27D07.jpeg
    FD83630B-D45B-4EEB-AE73-2B70B4A27D07.jpeg
    813.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 82DC66C5-4803-404A-8DA4-E0D66E0A6F61.jpeg
    82DC66C5-4803-404A-8DA4-E0D66E0A6F61.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 16
Hi I’ve processed the following:

1. Securities and Future Commidities and Police/Local authority, they responded that it is not within UAE, that’s why it is beyond their jursidiction.
Would request what would be the next actions?

2. Bank
I’ve reported and filed dispute to them, however after sending the full details of the transactions and evidences of purchases and complaint inquiry to merchanst (OKEX, Binance) they replied this:
PFA

3. Worldcoin is asking me to withdraw my complaint for my withdrawal issues and asking me to sign this settlement letter.

Hope you could help me with this.

Thanks a lot in advance
Here is what I recommend.

1) Tell Worldcoin to first give 90% of your funds back to you. Once the money is put back into your wallet or account and it has safely been moved to your bank account then agree to sign the letter.

2) IF they give 90% of your funds back first, only then will you sign a release letter for them. However make sure to read the release letter very closely. Make sure they don't make you liable for anything in the letter. If possible, can you share the letter here without disclosing your personal information?

The scammers are now flagged by the crypto exchange and securities commission so they have been warned by both. Now that they are under scrutiny, there is a chance for their scam wallet to be confiscated. They want the release letter from you to make the freeze go away. DO NOT SIGN THE LETTER UNTIL THEY GIVE 90% OF YOUR FUNDS BACK TO YOU. If you sign first, they will give the release letter to the crypto exchange, get their wallet unfrozen and they will NOT give your funds back.

Back