Romance Scam World Coin Limited Scam (www.worldcoinfx.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I’ll do that.
Will it affect me ? cuz i’ll be entering USA in the next 3-4 months.

Also, just received this after informing them that Ill escalate this issue to local and international law enforcement authorities.
PFA.

Shall I send both screenshots before (disabled account, before the unauthroized transactions) and the after (all the money was drained)? PFA.
For ur advice.
Thanks a lot
The scammers are stalling to try and get anyone they can to sign a letter. They want the screen shot with the negative value to try and say it's your fault. I would continue to show the screen shot with the positive balance but make it very clear someone else, not you, make unauthorized transactions on your account.

Last edited:
The scammers are stalling to try and get anyone they can to sing a letter. They want the screen shot with the negative value to try and say it's your fault. I would continue to show the screen shot with the positive balance but make it very clear someone else, not you, make unauthorized transactions on your account.
Thank you very much for your advice

Yes I would do that.

Attachments

• 963AD178-0F97-4E2F-A846-7536BF2E0CD5.jpeg
    963AD178-0F97-4E2F-A846-7536BF2E0CD5.jpeg
    552.7 KB · Views: 5
Hello

This is their updates today.
They are quoting a week because they are stalling. There is a good chance they will change the URL of the website and get ready to block you from communication. Please make sure to take screen shots of all evidence that you need. Once you are certain that you have screen shots of everything, I would tell them: Thank you however I have already moved forward with additional actions because two weeks have already gone by and this should not take another week. If you send this, please note they will likely block you immediately therefore you need to consider if you are willing to be blocked? There is a very small chance they will give the money back so it doesn't really matter what you say at this point.

Any broker who threatens customers over your legal rights shows you they are scammers. They previously said they will block you if you go forward to law enforcement!

They are quoting a week because they are stalling. There is a good chance they will change the URL of the website and get ready to block you from communication. Please make sure to take screen shots of all evidence that you need. Once you are certain that you have screen shots of everything, I would tell them: Thank you however I have already moved forward with additional actions because two weeks have already gone by and this should not take another week. If you send this, please note they will likely block you immediately therefore you need to consider if you are willing to be blocked? There is a very small chance they will give the money back so it doesn't really matter what you say at this point.

Any broker who threatens customers over your legal rights shows you they are scammers. They previously said they will block you if you go forward to law enforcement!
Hi!
How are u?
thanks a lot for your advises.
I did screen shots all the details about my account.
Also, I’ve responded to them last week and mentioned that I’ve escalated it to local authority. However, after 2 weeks, they just responded again about the settlement letter. PFA.

I went to local police /cyber section in Criminal Investigation Department here in UAE. Until now they are not responding to my case.

Attachments

• CCCB3318-09DF-4A1F-AB9A-65280753C8F2.jpeg
    CCCB3318-09DF-4A1F-AB9A-65280753C8F2.jpeg
    521.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi!
How are u?
thanks a lot for your advises.
I did screen shots all the details about my account.
Also, I’ve responded to them last week and mentioned that I’ve escalated it to local authority. However, after 2 weeks, they just responded again about the settlement letter. PFA.

I went to local police /cyber section in Criminal Investigation Department here in UAE. Until now they are not responding to my case.
Unfortunately these things take a little time with your local authorities. Just keep refusing to sign the letter for MetaQuotes.

Unfortunately these things take a little time with your local authorities. Just keep refusing to sign the letter for MetaQuotes.
Hi

they responded to me now.
PFA
asking for USDT address.
But I dont know which address would that be to transfer my account.
Hoping for your positive response regarding this.

Attachments

• DC360DE4-5AE3-4A49-A615-8C78CE610FBB.jpeg
    DC360DE4-5AE3-4A49-A615-8C78CE610FBB.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi.
They are gone now.

I’ve tried to submit.
PFA

Attachments

• 656F27AB-1852-409B-8403-CEEE6D0E79C7.png
    656F27AB-1852-409B-8403-CEEE6D0E79C7.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi.
They are gone now.

I’ve tried to submit.
PFA
Unfortunately they were stalling until they could setup a new website. These scammers also run the websites below so start to push on these sites to give your money back.

1. bangdeforex.com
2. dahsingfx.com
3. fancy-fx.com

Back